Fellow Fodorites, can you recommend restaurants in the area of Piazza Navona that specialize in Roman cuisine and whose clientele is mostly local (i.e., do not cater to tour groups or offer "Americanized" menus to American tourists)? I have browsed listings from Fodors and Frommers, but thought it would be good to draw from your personal experience. Thanks for your help!
Dining in Rome
- 1 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 2 Germany and Italy
- 3 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 4 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg
- 5 Car rental
- 6 Essen and Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 7 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 10 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 11 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 12 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 13 Please, assure me that Turkey is safe...
- 14 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 15 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 16 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 17 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 18 Train tickets - Venice to Florence to Rome
- 19 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 20 London at Xmas
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 23 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 24 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 25 BRITISH ISLES---GLOBUS TOURS