We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 I need a haircut
- 6 Tipping in Greece
- 7 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 8 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 9 Honeymooning in Europe
- 10 Southern France
- 11 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 12 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 13 Spain tips beyond safety
- 14 Small group for Colosseum
- 15 American electrical gadgets
- 16 Arc de Triumph Question
- 17 flea markets in France
- 18 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 19 Eating in France-two new books
- 20 Monet in Normandy
- 21 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 22 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 25 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?