We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?
- 1 Trip to London
- 2 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 6 Almalfi in Late March??
- 7 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 8 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 9 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 10 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 11 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 12 Backpacking through Europe
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 17 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 18 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 19 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 20 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 21 Monaco to Paris
- 22 EuropeanDestinations
- 23 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 24 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 25 ROME itinerary suggestions