We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 2 Booking hotels before trains
- 3 First time in France
- 4 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 5 What to expect over Christmas
- 6 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 7 Planning stages of trip to Andalusia
- 8 English Countryside
- 9 When is Pope's schedule released for 2017?
- 10 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 13 Vienna or Budapest?
- 14 Rome
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 17 Munich
- 18 Need help in travel planning
- 19 Paris---baguette question???
- 20 Portugal itinerary help
- 21 Puglia or La Langhe
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 24 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 25 Visiting Spain in January
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?