We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester on derby weekend
- 2 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 3 December in Slovenia
- 4 Night club strobe light
- 5 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 6 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 7 Road Maps of Ireland
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Itinerary help please!
- 10 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 11 Dover queues
- 12 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 13 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 14 Greece Itinerary
- 15 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 16 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 17 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 18 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 19 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 20 Puglia
- 21 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 22 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 23 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 24 From London to Paris to US
- 25 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?