We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 3 Luggage sizing
- 4 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 5 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 6 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 7 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 8 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 9 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 10 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 11 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 12 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 13 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 18 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 19 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 20 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 21 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 22 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 23 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 24 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?