We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 2 DVD burning software
- 3 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 4 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 5 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 6 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 7 Train travel
- 8 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 9 WWI Battlefields
- 10 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 11 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 12 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 13 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 16 Iceland 3 day layover
- 17 hotels in Reyjkavik
- 18 Athens, Greece to Venice...maybe my favorite trip yet?
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 21 Milos beach stay
- 22 Paris to Bordeaux
- 23 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 24 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 25 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?