We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 2 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 3 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 4 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Copenhagen and Stockholm Hotel Recommendations
- 7 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 8 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 9 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 10 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 11 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 York Churches
- 14 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 15 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 16 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 17 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 18 Hotel advice
- 19 Sienna with kids
- 20 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 21 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 22 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 23 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 24 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 25 What to see in Dresden...
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?