We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change of itinerary after schengen visa approval
- 2 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 3 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 4 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 5 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 6 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 7 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 8 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 9 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 10 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 11 Georges - Pompidou center
- 12 Japan or Italy next spring
- 13 Iceland Key Carrental
- 14 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 15 Travel in England and Scotland
- 16 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 17 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 18 Must do/see in Rome
- 19 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 20 what to do in florence
- 21 Toledo, Spain
- 22 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 23 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 24 Lisbon transportation
- 25 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?