We are headed to Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split in 2 weeks. Looking for recommendations for dining in any of these towns.
We live in NYC and have access to great food and restaurants regularly, so we aren't interested in touristy/gimmicky places. We like authentic and local-stuff we can't find back home. We would also consider any high end dining available, if it is worth the money (there are plenty of 4/5 star restaurants in NYC, so we aren't starved for fine dining). We eat pretty much anything- if its good. We love trying local wines, meats and cheeses when we travel, and plan to spend a day driving out on the Peljesac Peninsula for wine tasting as well as oysters in Ston.
We are in our 30's, recently married, but also like lively/fun atmospheres, if that helps as well. Thank you in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아라비안카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 아라비안카지노
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 4 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 5 The One Trip to Rule Them All
- 6 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 7 The DCC scam is spreading
- 8 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 9 Vienna sights and tickets to sights in Prague and Budapest
- 10 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 11 Rome at Christmas
- 12 4 Country Itinerary
- 13 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 14 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 15 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 16 Croatia Itenerary
- 17 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 19 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 20 Lisbon and Seville Questions
- 21 14 days in Greece
- 22 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 23 Meteora/Kalambaka advice
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Travelling in October need some guidance
Dining in Dubrovnik, Hvar, Split- Any restaurant recommendations?