My wife and self will be in Barcelona by the fourth week of May. We have an special occasion to celebrate and, not being too familiar with the city, I will like to hear from our Fodor friends, some suggestions for a nice place to dine, with nice atmosphere, smooth entertainment, and reasonably priced. Catalan and/or international food is fine. Lets hear it, friends!
Dining in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 2 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 3 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 4 history museums or locations
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 7 Granada
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 11 5 Observations About Paris
- 12 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 Cylades Island Hopping
- 16 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 17 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 18 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 19 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Greek Seas- Sailing on the Mediterranean
- 22 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 23 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 24 Good times in Munich, the city
- 25 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!