My wife and self will be in Barcelona by the fourth week of May. We have an special occasion to celebrate and, not being too familiar with the city, I will like to hear from our Fodor friends, some suggestions for a nice place to dine, with nice atmosphere, smooth entertainment, and reasonably priced. Catalan and/or international food is fine. Lets hear it, friends!
Dining in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 3 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 4 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 5 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 6 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 7 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 11 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 12 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 13 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 14 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 15 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 16 Purse week?
- 17 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 St Christophers Paris
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 24 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?