Suggestions, anyone, for a Milan dinner restaurant for a Single during an overnight stay? I'd prefer the Duomo-Galleria-La Scala area. I mention Single because as we know, some outstanding restaurants are hushed and formal and deadly for those dining alone. I'd like someplace with good food and a friendly ambience. My hotel is near Central Station, but I probably don't want to dine there unless somebody knows a 'find.' Appreciate your suggestions, but need them in the next 48 hrs! Thanks.
Dining alone in Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Tours
- 2 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 3 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 4 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 5 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 6 First Trip to Europe
- 7 Central London Hotels
- 8 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 9 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 10 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 11 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 12 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 13 Paris Taxi
- 14 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 17 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 18 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 19 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 20 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 21 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 22 Cornwall or Paris?
- 23 Paris T A X I
- 24 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 25 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N