I am trying to plan my drive to Galway after 3 nights in Dingle. The plan was to take the Kilrush Ferry, go out to Loop Head and then on to the Burren. Is it possible to cover these two areas in one day? Obviously we would have to limit the amount of time we linger in each spot. We are planning on leaving Dingle early and would like to get to Galway with enough time to change and walk around a little before dark. Any suggestions? The reason we chose Loop Head after reading the forums was to avoid the tourist trap at the Cliffs of Moher. However, would it be a better idea for the sake of time to go there? Thank you for your help.
Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 3 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 4 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 5 Spain - Andalucia
- 6 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 10 One more last question on Bayeux
- 11 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 12 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 17 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 Italian language schools
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 When to visit Provence updated info
- 25 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins