I am trying to plan my drive to Galway after 3 nights in Dingle. The plan was to take the Kilrush Ferry, go out to Loop Head and then on to the Burren. Is it possible to cover these two areas in one day? Obviously we would have to limit the amount of time we linger in each spot. We are planning on leaving Dingle early and would like to get to Galway with enough time to change and walk around a little before dark. Any suggestions? The reason we chose Loop Head after reading the forums was to avoid the tourist trap at the Cliffs of Moher. However, would it be a better idea for the sake of time to go there? Thank you for your help.
Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train to Vernon France
- 2 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 3 A drive in Europe
- 4 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 5 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 13 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 14 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 15 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 19 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 20 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 7 days in Greece