Hello! My boyfriend and I cycling around Ireland this summer. Is it wishful thinking on my part that someone might know of a ferry that travels between Dingle and Doolin (or somewhere around there. I'd even go as far north as Galway). If not, does anyone know of a relatively easy route to get from Dingle to Doolin without hiring a car? Thanks for any suggestions!
Dingle to Doolin Ireland?
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 3 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 4 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 5 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 6 York Food and Drink Festival
- 7 Paris metro
- 8 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 9 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 10 Rome: Avoiding the long Colosseum ticket line/queue: Palatine Hill ticket office locations
- 11 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 12 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 13 Cuenca or Toledo
- 14 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 15 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 16 Backpacking through Europe
- 17 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 18 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 19 RHK's heading to Europe
- 20 Tennyson Home
- 21 Berlin Hotels
- 22 Bruges B&Bs
- 23 Four Days in Seville
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 Istanbul Hotels