My daughter and I are traveling around France next June, 2016. We are spending our last two days in Dinan, Brittany on Rick Steves recommendation. However it looks like we could probably do the town in one day. Can anyone recommend where we can go the other day we have that doesnt involve too long to get to via bus or train in the Brittany area. We are not particularly into history (Mont St. Michel) but love beaches. Can you recommend St. Malo or Dinard or someplace else. Thank you for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Train help for Prague
- 4 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 5 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 9 Acropolis Athens
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 driving from prague to salzburg
- 12 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 Need help for hiking destinations in Austria
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 17 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 18 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 19 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 20 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 21 Meteora for older folk
- 22 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 23 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 24 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 25 Swiss Half Fare Card