You all have been incredibly helpful. Apologies for yet another separate query. I am on a roll ....of frustration and confusion.
Lon-Paris-Switzerland-Venice-Milan (reroute because of departure to Singapore from Milan)
The dilemma is the section in Switzerland.
My party of aunt and sis is okay with me deciding everything. I am in love with Lucerne (I'm a photographer, the mountains appeal to me alot) but I am concerned about the rugged connections and time travel for their sake.
With so much research, there is the direct trains to Geneva and Lausanne. If we wanna go to Lucerne , departing on 28th Oct, Saturday from Paris, there seem to be alot of connections, accumulating to 6 hours. We plan to be in Switzerland for 3 nights.
1) Should I just give in and directly stay in Geneva?
2)Seeing that Venice is our next destination, which Swiss city offers the most convenience for our transfer there as a midpoint?
3) Can I just go to Geneva, spend a day and get a ticket to Lucerne the next day upon reaching the Geneva station?
4) Am I reading the train timetable wrongly and there is a simpler way to get from Paris to Lucerne before the day is over, say we ideally wanna reach around 2pm? We don't mind leaving Paris early in the morning
5) Am I discounting other Swiss cities that fit the bill perfectly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Megadrox Reviews: The Powerfull Muscle Builder Formula
- 2 Help us to know Italians! :^)
- 3 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 4 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 5 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 6 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 7 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 8 Weight-dimini
- 9 http://thedropnet.com/testoboost-pro/
- 10 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 11 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 12 and bile resistant traces, 15 probiotic traces
- 13 Using Navigo on Transilien P
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 15 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 16 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 17 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 18 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 19 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 20 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 21 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 22 Trip report European honeymoon
- 23 London restaurant suggestions
- 24 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 25 Sentimental Journey