My wife and I will be on business for a week in Paris in September, then will leave Paris on a Saturday morning and spend another 8 days in France. We will finish up our trip with 4-5 days in Nice and are considering a 3 day weekend in either Dijon or Avignon before continuing on to Nice. Either way we will rent a car to visit other sights around the area we choose. It seems that either will be a contrast to Nice and the Cote d'Azur.
I realize it is comparing apples and oranges (or chablis and rosé). I am sure either will be a great choice but I received such helpful comments on my post from last night that I thought I'd just ask for any comments about these two options. Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest in December 2017
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 8 Swiss Travel Pass
- 9 5 Days in Switzerland
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 12 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 13 6-7 Days in France
- 14 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 17 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 18 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 25 Acropolis Athens