My wife and I will be on business for a week in Paris in September, then will leave Paris on a Saturday morning and spend another 8 days in France. We will finish up our trip with 4-5 days in Nice and are considering a 3 day weekend in either Dijon or Avignon before continuing on to Nice. Either way we will rent a car to visit other sights around the area we choose. It seems that either will be a contrast to Nice and the Cote d'Azur.
I realize it is comparing apples and oranges (or chablis and rosé). I am sure either will be a great choice but I received such helpful comments on my post from last night that I thought I'd just ask for any comments about these two options. Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 2 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 5 Italy in January?
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 8 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 11 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 12 Happy birthday ATM
- 13 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 14 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 15 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 16 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 17 2 days in Lugano area
- 18 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 19 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 20 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 21 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!