My wife and I will be on business for a week in Paris in September, then will leave Paris on a Saturday morning and spend another 8 days in France. We will finish up our trip with 4-5 days in Nice and are considering a 3 day weekend in either Dijon or Avignon before continuing on to Nice. Either way we will rent a car to visit other sights around the area we choose. It seems that either will be a contrast to Nice and the Cote d'Azur.
I realize it is comparing apples and oranges (or chablis and rosé). I am sure either will be a great choice but I received such helpful comments on my post from last night that I thought I'd just ask for any comments about these two options. Thanks again.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 2 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 3 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 4 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 5 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 6 Global Travel Warning...
- 7 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 8 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 9 Safety concerns?
- 10 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 11 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 12 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 13 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 14 Morning in paris
- 15 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 16 Advices about our itiniary
- 17 Balkans Itinerary
- 18 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 19 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 20 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 21 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 22 Why Not Helsinki?
- 23 Inverness Northern Lights?
- 24 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 25 Places to visit staying in Como