I will be in Dijon on a Sunday and Monday in September. Unfortunately, in this town famed for its cuisine, all the restaurants seem to be closed those two days of the week! Can anyone suggest a good restaurant that might be open? I am travelling by train, so Dijon proper is preferred... thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 2 Public Transportation in England
- 3 Le Marche Research Help
- 4 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 5 Firt time VISA applicant
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Need Information about French Alps
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 11 France Itinerary Advice
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 15 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 18 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 19 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 20 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 Sintra
- 25 Venice Bell Tower