Hello everybody, love your forum and read it daily. Going to Florence, Venice, Santa Margherita, Porofino and Bellagio in three weeks and wondering if anybody knows of some good photo shops where I can download my digital photos onto disc. I really don't want to break the bank buying a zillion memory cards. Thanks so much!
Digitial Photo Downloading Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 3 Vitamins and carry on's question
- 4 Weekend in Norfolk
- 5 Best beach town in Italy?
- 6 Burgundy in May
- 7 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 8 Athens at New Years
- 9 chrismas in rome
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 15 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 16 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 17 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 18 My notes on Greece 101
- 19 Anyone used the new airline La Compagnie
- 20 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 21 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 10-12 days in Europe....leaving on 12/26.....where would you go and why?
- 24 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 25 A Greek sojourn