Hello everybody, love your forum and read it daily. Going to Florence, Venice, Santa Margherita, Porofino and Bellagio in three weeks and wondering if anybody knows of some good photo shops where I can download my digital photos onto disc. I really don't want to break the bank buying a zillion memory cards. Thanks so much!
Digitial Photo Downloading Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for add on city
- 2 MXP Best Western to "The Last Supper"
- 3 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 4 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 5 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 6 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 7 Hiking in the Pyrenees - day trip from Barcelona, no car
- 8 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 9 Wedding In Positano Italy Sept 2014- NEED YOUR RECOMMENDATIONS
- 10 Moscow: Eat, Explore, Experience
- 11 Capri and Amalfi self-catering accommodation for 2
- 12 Taxi service in Nice
- 13 Berlin Trip Report
- 14 A1 to A12 vs. A14: Which is the easier drive from Sulmona to Mondovi?
- 15 2 month backpacking though europe
- 16 Need Accommodation in Versailles
- 17 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 18 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 19 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 Peugeot 107--will my luggage be visible?
- 22 Conference trip to Netherlands; help me plan free time afterward
- 23 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 24 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?