Hello everybody, love your forum and read it daily. Going to Florence, Venice, Santa Margherita, Porofino and Bellagio in three weeks and wondering if anybody knows of some good photo shops where I can download my digital photos onto disc. I really don't want to break the bank buying a zillion memory cards. Thanks so much!
Digitial Photo Downloading Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?