Hello everybody, love your forum and read it daily. Going to Florence, Venice, Santa Margherita, Porofino and Bellagio in three weeks and wondering if anybody knows of some good photo shops where I can download my digital photos onto disc. I really don't want to break the bank buying a zillion memory cards. Thanks so much!
Digitial Photo Downloading Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 2 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 3 Rocamaxour
- 4 April in Madrid
- 5 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 6 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 10 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 11 Which Florence hotel?
- 12 Spain vacation help
- 13 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 14 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 15 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Greece after the Vote
- 19 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 20 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 21 Shipping bags home
- 22 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 23 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Help Me Plan My Trip