Hello everybody, love your forum and read it daily. Going to Florence, Venice, Santa Margherita, Porofino and Bellagio in three weeks and wondering if anybody knows of some good photo shops where I can download my digital photos onto disc. I really don't want to break the bank buying a zillion memory cards. Thanks so much!
Digitial Photo Downloading Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 2 Calling home from abroad
- 3 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 4 Dordogne in October
- 5 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 6 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 7 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 8 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 9 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 10 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 11 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 12 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 13 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 14 Paris first then where?
- 15 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 16 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 17 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 18 CROATIA SPLIT
- 19 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours