Hello everybody, love your forum and read it daily. Going to Florence, Venice, Santa Margherita, Porofino and Bellagio in three weeks and wondering if anybody knows of some good photo shops where I can download my digital photos onto disc. I really don't want to break the bank buying a zillion memory cards. Thanks so much!
Digitial Photo Downloading Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 London Weekend
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 Baltic cruise ports
- 5 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 6 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 7 milan austria
- 8 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 11 France 8 days
- 12 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 13 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 14 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 17 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 18 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 19 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 20 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 23 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 24 Back to Provence in 2015
- 25 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples