Hello everybody, love your forum and read it daily. Going to Florence, Venice, Santa Margherita, Porofino and Bellagio in three weeks and wondering if anybody knows of some good photo shops where I can download my digital photos onto disc. I really don't want to break the bank buying a zillion memory cards. Thanks so much!
Digitial Photo Downloading Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 Where to go in France mid July?
- 6 Help with England/Wales tour
- 7 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 8 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Is Venice really dirty?
- 11 Cotswold Churches
- 12 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 13 Best beach town in Italy?
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 16 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 17 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 18 Italy and Croatia
- 19 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 22 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 23 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 24 trip to norway
- 25 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy