Hello everybody, love your forum and read it daily. Going to Florence, Venice, Santa Margherita, Porofino and Bellagio in three weeks and wondering if anybody knows of some good photo shops where I can download my digital photos onto disc. I really don't want to break the bank buying a zillion memory cards. Thanks so much!
Digitial Photo Downloading Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience on Hotel London in Milan
- 2 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 3 Positano in high season???
- 4 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 5 Luggage storage in Orvieto?
- 6 Two days in Dublin
- 7 Breakfast in Tuscany - any options other than pastry & coffee?
- 8 London and Paris Feb 2015
- 9 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 10 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 11 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 12 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 13 Baden Wurttembeg for 2 weeks or 1 week?
- 14 Aerofloat-safe or not?
- 15 buying souviners and art
- 16 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 17 Tax refund in France
- 18 4 week itinerary for German - France - Italy ...too much?
- 19 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 20 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 21 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 22 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 23 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 24 Norway in June with parents.
- 25 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia