I have some difficulty walking long distances - need to stop now and then to rest and heat exacerbates the problem.
I love Italy and I know a lot of European trips include much walking.
Are there any cities in Italy specifically or Europe in general that you suggest are better than others?
We've been to Sienna; Florence; Lucca.
We're thinking of going in April and I probably can check annual temps on websites. I don't mind going in the Winter if that's a recommendation since the cold is kinder to my body but then some things aren't open for tourism - eg: some of the cathedral/Art Museums in Florence.
Thanks for your help - I always get great responses from fellow Fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 4 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 5 Summer Travel order
- 6 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 Trip suggestion
- 9 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 Dijon in December!
- 12 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 13 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 20 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 21 Swiss Travel Pass
- 22 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 23 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 24 hours in Zurich