I have some difficulty walking long distances - need to stop now and then to rest and heat exacerbates the problem.
I love Italy and I know a lot of European trips include much walking.
Are there any cities in Italy specifically or Europe in general that you suggest are better than others?
We've been to Sienna; Florence; Lucca.
We're thinking of going in April and I probably can check annual temps on websites. I don't mind going in the Winter if that's a recommendation since the cold is kinder to my body but then some things aren't open for tourism - eg: some of the cathedral/Art Museums in Florence.
Thanks for your help - I always get great responses from fellow Fodorites
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 önl!ne BELLSOUTH Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 Bellsouth 24*7
- 2 Odd Question - freezer and microwave
- 3 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 4 offline navigation for a tablet in Germany and Austria
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 TIM in FCO - update
- 7 Scotland - We're Here!
- 8 Train / Calabria
- 9 Game of Thrones Tour in N. Ireland
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 12 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 13 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 14 Itinery help Crete
- 15 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 16 Lisbon - a few tips
- 17 Two days around Oban - help with itinerary
- 18 Need help traveling from Austria to Switzerland
- 19 Help building itinerary Italy/Austria
- 20 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 21 Avoid Europcar!
- 22 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 23 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 24 Cinque Terre trip/trains
- 25 European Vacation 2017