I was looking for Museum and Church passes in Venice and I found the following 2 passes:
1. HelloVenezia Venice Card : http://www.hellovenezia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=130&lang=en
2. VeneziaUnica City Pass : http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/
I was planning to consider the Junior version of both the cards(around 30 euros) which would be lesser than the individual costs of destinations. Both the cards cover the same attractions and are equally priced. Can anybody help me understand, what is the difference between both these passes. Also which pass should I buy among the 2? Are they bought online or can be bought at Venice. I would be arriving from VCE airport.
Also one more question, will I be eligible for the Reduced ticket for Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour with either of these passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone been to Ikaria, Greece?
- 2 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 3 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 4 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 5 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 6 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 7 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 8 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 9 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 10 Istanbul tour guides?
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 13 Dublin Sites, Fun and Food
- 14 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 15 Not-too-expensive Bed & Breakfasts in Ranelagh (or central-ish) Dublin?
- 16 Vet my itinerary
- 17 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 18 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 21 Italy - best two central locations
- 22 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 23 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 24 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 25 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
Difference between HelloVenezia Venice Card and VeneziaUnica City Pass