I was looking for Museum and Church passes in Venice and I found the following 2 passes:
1. HelloVenezia Venice Card : http://www.hellovenezia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=130&lang=en
2. VeneziaUnica City Pass : http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/
I was planning to consider the Junior version of both the cards(around 30 euros) which would be lesser than the individual costs of destinations. Both the cards cover the same attractions and are equally priced. Can anybody help me understand, what is the difference between both these passes. Also which pass should I buy among the 2? Are they bought online or can be bought at Venice. I would be arriving from VCE airport.
Also one more question, will I be eligible for the Reduced ticket for Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour with either of these passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 2 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 What tips can you give about packing?
- 5 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 6 Ludwig Castles
- 7 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 8 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 9 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 10 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 13 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 14 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 15 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 16 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 17 Short Trip in July
- 18 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 21 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 22 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 23 Cell Phone Question
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
Difference between HelloVenezia Venice Card and VeneziaUnica City Pass