I was looking for Museum and Church passes in Venice and I found the following 2 passes:
1. HelloVenezia Venice Card : http://www.hellovenezia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=130&lang=en
2. VeneziaUnica City Pass : http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/
I was planning to consider the Junior version of both the cards(around 30 euros) which would be lesser than the individual costs of destinations. Both the cards cover the same attractions and are equally priced. Can anybody help me understand, what is the difference between both these passes. Also which pass should I buy among the 2? Are they bought online or can be bought at Venice. I would be arriving from VCE airport.
Also one more question, will I be eligible for the Reduced ticket for Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour with either of these passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Activations@:ESET ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT ESET* 24x7
- 2 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 3 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 4 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 5 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 15 French language immersion schools in France
- 16 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 17 Studying art in English in venice
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 20 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 24 Trogir or Split
- 25 Edinbrugh
Difference between HelloVenezia Venice Card and VeneziaUnica City Pass