I was looking for Museum and Church passes in Venice and I found the following 2 passes:
1. HelloVenezia Venice Card : http://www.hellovenezia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=130&lang=en
2. VeneziaUnica City Pass : http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/
I was planning to consider the Junior version of both the cards(around 30 euros) which would be lesser than the individual costs of destinations. Both the cards cover the same attractions and are equally priced. Can anybody help me understand, what is the difference between both these passes. Also which pass should I buy among the 2? Are they bought online or can be bought at Venice. I would be arriving from VCE airport.
Also one more question, will I be eligible for the Reduced ticket for Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour with either of these passes?
Difference between HelloVenezia Venice Card and VeneziaUnica City Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?
- 2 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 3 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Germany for 3 weeks
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 10 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 11 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 12 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 Germany and Switzerland
- 15 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 16 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 17 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 18 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Mandarijn Restaurant Amsterdam-good Chinese Restaurant Amsterdam
- 21 help regarding removal firm in london
- 22 overnight trip from Reykjavik
- 23 Turn Back or Forge Ahead?
- 24 Iceland Car Rental Suggestions
- 25 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please