I was looking for Museum and Church passes in Venice and I found the following 2 passes:
1. HelloVenezia Venice Card : http://www.hellovenezia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=130&lang=en
2. VeneziaUnica City Pass : http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/
I was planning to consider the Junior version of both the cards(around 30 euros) which would be lesser than the individual costs of destinations. Both the cards cover the same attractions and are equally priced. Can anybody help me understand, what is the difference between both these passes. Also which pass should I buy among the 2? Are they bought online or can be bought at Venice. I would be arriving from VCE airport.
Also one more question, will I be eligible for the Reduced ticket for Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour with either of these passes?
Difference between HelloVenezia Venice Card and VeneziaUnica City Pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 2 Nice cafe near or in Milano Centrale Station
- 3 Italy and Greece
- 4 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 5 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 6 Help with Madrid Location
- 7 Please help with itinerary...
- 8 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 9 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 10 8 days in Switzerland in October first week
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 12 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 13 ITALY
- 14 2 Days in Rome
- 15 Globus Tours
- 16 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 17 Royal Opera House question?
- 18 2 full days in Paris
- 19 3 days in Rome
- 20 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 21 Central London Hotels
- 22 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 23 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 24 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 25 There's no Place Like London: Part 1