I was looking for Museum and Church passes in Venice and I found the following 2 passes:
1. HelloVenezia Venice Card : http://www.hellovenezia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=71&Itemid=130&lang=en
2. VeneziaUnica City Pass : http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/
I was planning to consider the Junior version of both the cards(around 30 euros) which would be lesser than the individual costs of destinations. Both the cards cover the same attractions and are equally priced. Can anybody help me understand, what is the difference between both these passes. Also which pass should I buy among the 2? Are they bought online or can be bought at Venice. I would be arriving from VCE airport.
Also one more question, will I be eligible for the Reduced ticket for Doge's Palace Secret Itineraries Tour with either of these passes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 4 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 5 Planning A trip
- 6 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 7 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 8 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 9 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 10 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 11 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 12 Castle Stays in Wales
- 13 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 14 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 17 Can parking
- 18 italy Cinque Terre
- 19 San Sebastián
- 20 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 21 Zurich to Milan trip
- 22 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 23 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 24 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
Difference between HelloVenezia Venice Card and VeneziaUnica City Pass