Im from Australia and lived in the UK from the 2nd of august this year, I want to live and work in the french alps for a UK based company.
now the UK company's require me to have an A1 visa but i cant find alot about it..
I currently hold a French working Visa TYPE D. can anyone tell me if this is the same or what i need to do to make this happen ? cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷바둑이┏下】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【下┓인터넷바둑이
- 2 온라인바둑이┏过】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【过┓온라인바둑이
- 3 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 Walking itinerary in England?
- 7 지존게임┏送】 SOJU98。ZE。AM 【送┓지존게임
- 8 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 11 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 12 Killarney
- 13 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 14 Ireland itinerary help please
- 15 No Periods in British Written English!
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 18 Rome-Itinerary
- 19 Italy bus or train
- 20 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 21 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 22 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 23 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 24 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 25 Greek fuel cost