Im from Australia and lived in the UK from the 2nd of august this year, I want to live and work in the french alps for a UK based company.
now the UK company's require me to have an A1 visa but i cant find alot about it..
I currently hold a French working Visa TYPE D. can anyone tell me if this is the same or what i need to do to make this happen ? cheers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 3 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 4 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 5 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 6 SE ITALY
- 7 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 8 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 9 Helpful Hint
- 10 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 11 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 12 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 13 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 14 Itinerary for Italy, Slovenia and Croatia in December 2017
- 15 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 Croatia short sail trip
- 18 Spain, Portugal, 10 days family of 7.
- 19 6 Days in Italy
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Stu Tower
- 22 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 23 two weeks in England including a mini Fodor get together
- 24 Two weeks in Greece early October
- 25 London and Paris - 3 days each