Am trying to book train tickets for Spain (Madrid-Seville, Seville-Granada, Granada-Barcelona). Ticket prices are much lower (by 30-50 %!!!) on RENFE website as against Raileurope website. Is this normally the case or I am missing some difference in classes? Raileurope uses Second, Flexible Second and First classes. RENFE has turista, turista plus, preferente, club class.
Is there any preferred website to book from, within these two?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for children
- 2 Couscous
- 3 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 4 Train / Calabria
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 7 Guided Vatican Tours
- 8 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 9 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 10 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 11 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 12 London in Winter Report
- 13 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 15 16 days in France and Italy
- 16 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 17 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 18 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 19 IWM
- 20 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 21 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 24 quickest way to Prague
- 25 Scotland - We're Here!
Diff. Prices In RENFE vs Raileurope website For Same Trains?