I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Prague to Switzerland (not including car travel) and it's not proving to be easy. It looks like the best way may be to take a night train on the German Bahn system. I'm interested in hearing reviews of the overnight train cars (I'd be willing to invest in the personal sleeper car) and any recommendations and tips. I've never used the German train system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 Back from Paris
- 4 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 5 London Hotels
- 6 Iceland in 7 days.
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 9 LIsbon
- 10 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please
Die Bahn -- train travel from Prague to Basel, Switzerland