I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Prague to Switzerland (not including car travel) and it's not proving to be easy. It looks like the best way may be to take a night train on the German Bahn system. I'm interested in hearing reviews of the overnight train cars (I'd be willing to invest in the personal sleeper car) and any recommendations and tips. I've never used the German train system.
Die Bahn -- train travel from Prague to Basel, Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 2 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 5 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 8 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 9 Estonia Amber
- 10 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 11 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 12 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 15 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 16 UK for 12 days !
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 19 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 20 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 St Pancras to Holburn tube station