I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Prague to Switzerland (not including car travel) and it's not proving to be easy. It looks like the best way may be to take a night train on the German Bahn system. I'm interested in hearing reviews of the overnight train cars (I'd be willing to invest in the personal sleeper car) and any recommendations and tips. I've never used the German train system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Italy
- 2 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 3 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 4 London's Must Sights!
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 8 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 9 4 days in switzerland
- 10 Vienna or Budapest?
- 11 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 12 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 13 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 14 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 15 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 16 14 nights in Europe
- 17 French immersion courses in France
- 18 Berlin, germany
- 19 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 20 First time to London - couple for lodging
- 21 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 22 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 23 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 24 Ireland & Scotland
- 25 CDG airport
Die Bahn -- train travel from Prague to Basel, Switzerland