I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Prague to Switzerland (not including car travel) and it's not proving to be easy. It looks like the best way may be to take a night train on the German Bahn system. I'm interested in hearing reviews of the overnight train cars (I'd be willing to invest in the personal sleeper car) and any recommendations and tips. I've never used the German train system.
Die Bahn -- train travel from Prague to Basel, Switzerland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 3 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 4 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 England and Scotland
- 10 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 11 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 12 Air pollution in Paris
- 13 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 14 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 15 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Naxos in May
- 18 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 19 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 20 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 21 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 22 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 23 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 24 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 25 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?