I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Prague to Switzerland (not including car travel) and it's not proving to be easy. It looks like the best way may be to take a night train on the German Bahn system. I'm interested in hearing reviews of the overnight train cars (I'd be willing to invest in the personal sleeper car) and any recommendations and tips. I've never used the German train system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 2 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 3 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 4 Cell phones in France and England
- 5 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 6 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 9 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 10 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 11 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 12 Naples to Pompeii
- 13 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 14 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 17 sim card
- 18 Plan Italy trip
- 19 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 20 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 21 apartments florence
- 22 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 23 Italy Tuscany or Umbria, Naples area advice please
- 24 Florence, Italy
- 25 Italy trains question
Die Bahn -- train travel from Prague to Basel, Switzerland