I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Prague to Switzerland (not including car travel) and it's not proving to be easy. It looks like the best way may be to take a night train on the German Bahn system. I'm interested in hearing reviews of the overnight train cars (I'd be willing to invest in the personal sleeper car) and any recommendations and tips. I've never used the German train system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 3 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 4 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 5 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 6 12 Days in Italy
- 7 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 8 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 9 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 10 house exchange
- 11 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 12 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 13 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 14 Poland in September
- 15 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 16 Croatia travel ideas
- 17 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 18 Taormina, Sicily
- 19 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 20 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 21 River Boat Cruise
- 22 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 23 Sliema, Malta
- 24 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 25 Sachsenhausen?
Die Bahn -- train travel from Prague to Basel, Switzerland