I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Prague to Switzerland (not including car travel) and it's not proving to be easy. It looks like the best way may be to take a night train on the German Bahn system. I'm interested in hearing reviews of the overnight train cars (I'd be willing to invest in the personal sleeper car) and any recommendations and tips. I've never used the German train system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway Itinerary
- 2 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 3 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 4 train or plane
- 5 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 6 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 7 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 8 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 11 Germany in December Trip Report
- 12 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 13 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 14 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Italy for Christmas Week
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016
Die Bahn -- train travel from Prague to Basel, Switzerland