I'm trying to figure out the best way to get from Prague to Switzerland (not including car travel) and it's not proving to be easy. It looks like the best way may be to take a night train on the German Bahn system. I'm interested in hearing reviews of the overnight train cars (I'd be willing to invest in the personal sleeper car) and any recommendations and tips. I've never used the German train system.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Deutschland
- 2 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 3 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 4 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 5 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 6 cash or plastic in Greece
- 7 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Rome and Venice in December
- 10 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 11 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 12 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 13 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 14 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 15 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 16 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 17 planning confusion
- 18 Costa Brava/Girona vs. Dali Museum/Girona Tours With Spanish Trails
- 19 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 20 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 21 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 22 Dublin transportation help
- 23 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 24 thermal hot springs near Cassis, France
- 25 Chef recommendations for Villa in Cortona, Italy
Die Bahn -- train travel from Prague to Basel, Switzerland