Curious on people's opinions on which would be better - a gondola ride through Venice at sunset or night time? Also, do you think 40 minutes is long enough or was it too short? You can add on an additional 20 minutes for a total of a 60 minute gondola ride.
Did you take a gondola ride in Venice at night time or sunset?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 Chambermaid tipping
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Dresden Train Station
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 More help with housing in Puglia
- 11 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 12 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 13 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 14 Hotel in belligio, lake Como
- 15 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 16 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 17 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 18 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 19 River cruises
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 22 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 23 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 7 days in Andalucia