Curious on people's opinions on which would be better - a gondola ride through Venice at sunset or night time? Also, do you think 40 minutes is long enough or was it too short? You can add on an additional 20 minutes for a total of a 60 minute gondola ride.
Did you take a gondola ride in Venice at night time or sunset?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Local Tour in Provence?
- 3 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 5am arrival in Dublin
- 7 10 Hours in Brussels
- 8 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 9 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 10 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 18 Transportation in Barcelona
- 19 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 20 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 21 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 Day trip from London to Paris