Looking to book 5 tickets, Boston to Venice, then Rome back to Boston. I usually wait until at least late February to book summer tickets to Europe and will keep watching the fares. Has anyone booked yet for summer to Europe? I always book less than $1K tickets but so far, nothing is showing up at that price (unless we take Aeroflot from JFK - pass).
Did you book summer tickets to Europe yet?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 nearby cities to london
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 4 Day trip from London to Paris
- 5 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 6 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 7 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 8 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 11 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Porto -City Break
- 14 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 15 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 16 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 17 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 18 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 19 Street food in Turkey
- 20 Three days in Spain
- 21 Paris in April?
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 24 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 25 Need Advice for my first family to Europe