Looking to book 5 tickets, Boston to Venice, then Rome back to Boston. I usually wait until at least late February to book summer tickets to Europe and will keep watching the fares. Has anyone booked yet for summer to Europe? I always book less than $1K tickets but so far, nothing is showing up at that price (unless we take Aeroflot from JFK - pass).
Did you book summer tickets to Europe yet?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 rent car / Munich
- 2 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Italian Lakes gardens
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 7 Greek islands from Turkey
- 8 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 9 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 10 Chambermaid tipping
- 11 TGV and Provence questions
- 12 Novels set in Greece
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 17 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Euro Train
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 Rome Accommodation
- 24 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 25 Travel from Prague to Basel