I am a PhD student. Currently at Freiburg, Germany and I will be here for 2 more months. For me going to Paris is a must and I recently booked and bought a train ticket. However, not pretty sure if it was the right thing to do. Since I have almost only weekends available to travel, this is my scheduled trip: Freiburg - Strassbourg (10 EUROS, which is OK, by BUS) I will arrive to Strassbourg at 9:00 am so I will have the chance to walk around and visit some places. Leaving Strassbourg that same day at 16:46 pm, arriving at Paris 19:08 pm (may 4th). Will check-in at a hostel and hopefully visit something (if you have any ideas I will appreciate it). Next day will be visiting Paris, hope to do just a couple things, because I don't have enough time to visit everything, will be leaving on may 5th at 16:55 and will take bus at Strassbourg to go back to Freiburg. I paid 142 EUR for TGV train... Was it very expensive for what I planned?
Did I pay too much for a Paris trip TGV train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 2 Fashion for larger man?
- 3 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 4 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 5 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 6 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 7 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 8 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 20 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report