I am a PhD student. Currently at Freiburg, Germany and I will be here for 2 more months. For me going to Paris is a must and I recently booked and bought a train ticket. However, not pretty sure if it was the right thing to do. Since I have almost only weekends available to travel, this is my scheduled trip: Freiburg - Strassbourg (10 EUROS, which is OK, by BUS) I will arrive to Strassbourg at 9:00 am so I will have the chance to walk around and visit some places. Leaving Strassbourg that same day at 16:46 pm, arriving at Paris 19:08 pm (may 4th). Will check-in at a hostel and hopefully visit something (if you have any ideas I will appreciate it). Next day will be visiting Paris, hope to do just a couple things, because I don't have enough time to visit everything, will be leaving on may 5th at 16:55 and will take bus at Strassbourg to go back to Freiburg. I paid 142 EUR for TGV train... Was it very expensive for what I planned?
Did I pay too much for a Paris trip TGV train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 2 flea markets in France
- 3 American electrical gadgets
- 4 Monet in Normandy
- 5 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 6 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 7 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 8 Piri-Piri, Pastel de Nata and Port…Perfectly Portugal
- 9 London neighborhood suggestions
- 10 seven days in Portugal
- 11 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 12 Eating in France-two new books
- 13 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 14 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 15 Spain tips beyond safety
- 16 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 17 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 18 I need a haircut
- 19 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 22 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 23 1 week in Croatia
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer