I am a PhD student. Currently at Freiburg, Germany and I will be here for 2 more months. For me going to Paris is a must and I recently booked and bought a train ticket. However, not pretty sure if it was the right thing to do. Since I have almost only weekends available to travel, this is my scheduled trip: Freiburg - Strassbourg (10 EUROS, which is OK, by BUS) I will arrive to Strassbourg at 9:00 am so I will have the chance to walk around and visit some places. Leaving Strassbourg that same day at 16:46 pm, arriving at Paris 19:08 pm (may 4th). Will check-in at a hostel and hopefully visit something (if you have any ideas I will appreciate it). Next day will be visiting Paris, hope to do just a couple things, because I don't have enough time to visit everything, will be leaving on may 5th at 16:55 and will take bus at Strassbourg to go back to Freiburg. I paid 142 EUR for TGV train... Was it very expensive for what I planned?
Did I pay too much for a Paris trip TGV train?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 2 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 3 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 4 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 5 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 6 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 7 Istanbul hotels
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 16 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 17 More help with housing in Puglia
- 18 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 19 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 To Paris and Provence in June
- 22 Channel Islands
- 23 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 24 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 25 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?