I am a PhD student. Currently at Freiburg, Germany and I will be here for 2 more months. For me going to Paris is a must and I recently booked and bought a train ticket. However, not pretty sure if it was the right thing to do. Since I have almost only weekends available to travel, this is my scheduled trip: Freiburg - Strassbourg (10 EUROS, which is OK, by BUS) I will arrive to Strassbourg at 9:00 am so I will have the chance to walk around and visit some places. Leaving Strassbourg that same day at 16:46 pm, arriving at Paris 19:08 pm (may 4th). Will check-in at a hostel and hopefully visit something (if you have any ideas I will appreciate it). Next day will be visiting Paris, hope to do just a couple things, because I don't have enough time to visit everything, will be leaving on may 5th at 16:55 and will take bus at Strassbourg to go back to Freiburg. I paid 142 EUR for TGV train... Was it very expensive for what I planned?
Did I pay too much for a Paris trip TGV train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 2 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 3 Swiss rail passes
- 4 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 5 Zurich, Switzerland
- 6 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 7 London day trips, especially castles
- 8 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 9 Hotel in Venice
- 10 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 11 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Day trips from Marseille
- 16 Trip to/involving Spain/Provence - preliminary ideas?
- 17 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 18 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 23 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 24 Day trips
- 25 London tube