I am a PhD student. Currently at Freiburg, Germany and I will be here for 2 more months. For me going to Paris is a must and I recently booked and bought a train ticket. However, not pretty sure if it was the right thing to do. Since I have almost only weekends available to travel, this is my scheduled trip: Freiburg - Strassbourg (10 EUROS, which is OK, by BUS) I will arrive to Strassbourg at 9:00 am so I will have the chance to walk around and visit some places. Leaving Strassbourg that same day at 16:46 pm, arriving at Paris 19:08 pm (may 4th). Will check-in at a hostel and hopefully visit something (if you have any ideas I will appreciate it). Next day will be visiting Paris, hope to do just a couple things, because I don't have enough time to visit everything, will be leaving on may 5th at 16:55 and will take bus at Strassbourg to go back to Freiburg. I paid 142 EUR for TGV train... Was it very expensive for what I planned?
Did I pay too much for a Paris trip TGV train?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Scotland November 2015
- 5 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 6 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 10 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Which european city?
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Italy Countryside
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 18 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Germany in December 2015
- 21 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 22 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 23 Vegan in Germany?
- 24 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 25 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano