while checking my options of transportation from the Budapest airport to the city, i came across this "p-airbus" shuttle.
it cost about 5 euro each way and have only one stop (in deak ter) which happens to be really close to my hotel.
is anyone familiar with this company and say anything about this service?
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 2 restaurants in Marais district
- 3 France & Italy, May or June
- 4 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 5 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 6 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 7 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 8 Engadine Valley help
- 9 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 10 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 11 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 12 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece
- 14 Italy for Christmas Week
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 Shoes in Scotland
- 17 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 18 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 19 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 20 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 21 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 22 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 23 Portugal with large family
- 24 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 25 Sicily
did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?