while checking my options of transportation from the Budapest airport to the city, i came across this "p-airbus" shuttle.
it cost about 5 euro each way and have only one stop (in deak ter) which happens to be really close to my hotel.
is anyone familiar with this company and say anything about this service?
thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in France, need help understanding ticket
- 2 Where to stay in Milos
- 3 Krakow
- 4 Amalfi Coast - November - Few Questions/Queries in our mind
- 5 One way car rentals from Croatia to Greece
- 6 Italy Car Scam
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Talk to me about Mallorca...
- 9 Orvieto - dealbreaker? Hourly bell chimes even in the night?
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Portugal - 1st timers. Advice please...
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 Mallorca or Ibiza in Late march/Early april?
- 14 Russia in two weeks in December
- 15 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 16 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 17 Norway Honeymoon
- 18 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 19 Schengen Rule
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Trip Report 14th-17th October
- 24 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 25 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?