While in Iceland i got a chance to eat quite a few different foods, two of them being horse and whale. For some reason i got quite the satisfaction knowing I was eating Mr. Ed and Shamu!!!!
Did anyone else eat this while in Iceland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 2 Renting an apt.
- 3 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 4 Great restaurants in Italy
- 5 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 6 Bayeux to Mt. St Micheal - Any interesting stops along the way?
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 9 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 10 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 11 Amsterday > Bruges
- 12 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 13 Germany for 3 weeks
- 14 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 15 Help me with this trip
- 16 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 17 February end Europe travel with Kids
- 18 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 19 Large rental villa in Provence for family reunion
- 20 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 21 Passport stamp in the UK
- 22 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 23 Exchanging CD$ for Euro's
- 24 Germany and Switzerland
- 25 Paris Accomodation, Which District