I recently purchased two tickets from Deutsche Bahn to travel from Berlin to Amsterdam and printed online tickets. Can anyone tell me if I need to stamp or validate these tickets in some way before I board the train?
Deutsche Bahn online tickets - do I need to validate?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 3 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 London hotel
- 7 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 London tube
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 London day trips, especially castles
- 16 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 17 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 18 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 19 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 20 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 21 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 22 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 23 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 24 Swiss rail passes
- 25 Zurich, Switzerland