I checked the website, and the info seems unclear. So ...
What details can you tell me about the hello venezia card. Cost? What it covers? Worth it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TECHNICAL SETTING : HP PRINTER CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 hp 24*7
- 2 First visit to London
- 3 Naples + Walking Tour
- 4 International drivers permit
- 5 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 10 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 13 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 14 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 15 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 London GTG May 19-25
- 19 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 20 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 21 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 22 Classical Tour of Albania
- 23 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 24 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 25 London and Normandy