Our family of 4 (kids 10, 12) will be attending a wedding in Santorini in early July, and are looking for options for an open-jaw 2-week trip that might involve Italy. Can we rent houses in Santorini? Is a drive down the eastern coast of Italy worthwhile? Other add-on options?
Destination wedding in Santorini - add-on options?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 2 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 3 Help With Vienna
- 4 Flying from Paris to London: logistics help?
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Turkey Family Vacation packages From India.
- 7 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 8 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 9 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 10 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 11 Nice or Marseille??
- 12 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Air pollution in Paris
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 17 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 18 France, Italy and Greec
- 19 gites de france or agritourism
- 20 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 21 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 22 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 23 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City