We're planning our first trip to Europe this year.
But unfortunately we couldn't do it in summer and the latest we can do is Mid to late October.
Can I get some recommendations about destinations.
I'm going with my girl friend, since this is our first trip to Europe, everything is unexplored and new to us so we can go anywhere.
Weather might be a bit concern, since it might start getting a little chilly in October, we don't want to go somewhere too cold but don't mind the fall weather. I can imagine some places might be very beautiful in the fall weather.
We would like to do some sightseeing, old architecture, good food, museums etc.
I was thinking of Vienna and Prague, but not sure if this would be the best time to go there.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 2 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 5 3 days solo in London
- 6 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 7 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 8 Where to stay first night near Manchester
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Help on ancient history route
- 11 Chania
- 12 Days to Avoid Roussillon, Gordes, etc.
- 13 Now to Madrid
- 14 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 15 Trip Report: The last hurrah? A fortnight in Lake Como
- 16 Village visit in Northern Italy
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 19 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 20 Sicily: which coast?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 23 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Edinbrugh