We're planning our first trip to Europe this year.
But unfortunately we couldn't do it in summer and the latest we can do is Mid to late October.
Can I get some recommendations about destinations.
I'm going with my girl friend, since this is our first trip to Europe, everything is unexplored and new to us so we can go anywhere.
Weather might be a bit concern, since it might start getting a little chilly in October, we don't want to go somewhere too cold but don't mind the fall weather. I can imagine some places might be very beautiful in the fall weather.
We would like to do some sightseeing, old architecture, good food, museums etc.
I was thinking of Vienna and Prague, but not sure if this would be the best time to go there.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 LIsbon
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 London Hotels
- 7 Iceland in 7 days.
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 11 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 14 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 15 Paris hotels
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 19 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 20 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 21 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 22 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 23 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Destination from London by train, advice please