We're planning our first trip to Europe this year.
But unfortunately we couldn't do it in summer and the latest we can do is Mid to late October.
Can I get some recommendations about destinations.
I'm going with my girl friend, since this is our first trip to Europe, everything is unexplored and new to us so we can go anywhere.
Weather might be a bit concern, since it might start getting a little chilly in October, we don't want to go somewhere too cold but don't mind the fall weather. I can imagine some places might be very beautiful in the fall weather.
We would like to do some sightseeing, old architecture, good food, museums etc.
I was thinking of Vienna and Prague, but not sure if this would be the best time to go there.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Piedmont as a destination
- 2 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 3 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 4 Passport proplems
- 5 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 6 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 7 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 8 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 9 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 12 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 15 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 16 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 17 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 18 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 19 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 20 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 21 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 22 Itinerary help...
- 23 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 24 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels