We're planning our first trip to Europe this year.
But unfortunately we couldn't do it in summer and the latest we can do is Mid to late October.
Can I get some recommendations about destinations.
I'm going with my girl friend, since this is our first trip to Europe, everything is unexplored and new to us so we can go anywhere.
Weather might be a bit concern, since it might start getting a little chilly in October, we don't want to go somewhere too cold but don't mind the fall weather. I can imagine some places might be very beautiful in the fall weather.
We would like to do some sightseeing, old architecture, good food, museums etc.
I was thinking of Vienna and Prague, but not sure if this would be the best time to go there.
Any suggestions would be welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 5 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 6 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 7 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.
- 10 Venice gondola ride
- 11 Paris and Normandy
- 12 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 13 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 14 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 15 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 16 London and Normandy
- 17 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 20 rent muscle car in Norway
- 21 Athens tour guide advice
- 22 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 23 mystras or nemea
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Paris..The St. Germain area.