Apologies if this is the wrong place - still finding my way around the forum.
I broke my foot about a month ago and now can't go skiing. I was wondering if anyone could suggest some places, probably Europe because of budget that my boyfriend and I could go to for a long weekend?
I have an aircast on my foot rather than a full cast and no crutches but can't walk too much. Our preference would be somewhere in Italy as we already have a week in France booked this summer but open to ideas.
We're really into our food so would like somewhere with good food choices and some culture but isn't too big so that we feel like we've missed out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기어플 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임 파트너 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?