Planning a surprise trip for my girls (29/18) for June. Trying to decide on 2 European cities to visit. Plan to stay about 2 weeks. This will be our first trip to Europe. Girls like shopping, art history, food!
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 2 Going to Russia
- 3 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 4 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 5 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 6 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 7 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 8 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 9 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 10 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 11 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 12 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 13 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 14 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 15 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 16 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 17 France or Italy town recommendations needed for 3 week stay
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 20 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 21 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 22 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 23 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 24 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 25 Edinburgh to Skye