My husband and I are hoping to do a n OAT small boat cruise in May, which originates in Athens and ends in Zagreb.We need to use our AA miles to make this happen,and I think it will only happen if we use our miles to book a round trip into a European airport AA flies into,and then pay for flights from that airport to Athens and then from Zagreb to international airport and back to our home in D.C........I think !!! Using our AA miles is getting close to impossible,and I am desperate for assistance to make it happen.If I knew which European airlines I could book,I could then try for the flight from DC to CDG or ......Is there another way to do this ???So grateful for assistance to make this happen.
Desperate for Help with Flight into Athens and from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Paris
- 2 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 3 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 4 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 5 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 8 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 9 Dolomites in May? Worth it?
- 10 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 11 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 14 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Internet or travel agent?
- 17 Raining in rome
- 18 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 19 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 20 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 21 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 22 Christmas in Munich
- 23 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 24 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 25 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?