My husband and I are hoping to do a n OAT small boat cruise in May, which originates in Athens and ends in Zagreb.We need to use our AA miles to make this happen,and I think it will only happen if we use our miles to book a round trip into a European airport AA flies into,and then pay for flights from that airport to Athens and then from Zagreb to international airport and back to our home in D.C........I think !!! Using our AA miles is getting close to impossible,and I am desperate for assistance to make it happen.If I knew which European airlines I could book,I could then try for the flight from DC to CDG or ......Is there another way to do this ???So grateful for assistance to make this happen.
Desperate for Help with Flight into Athens and from Zagreb
- 1 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 2 Rhine River Intinerary
- 3 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 4 I Need To Vent!
- 5 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 6 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 7 rand versus euro
- 8 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 9 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 10 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 11 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 12 London & Surrounding Area
- 13 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 14 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 15 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 16 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 17 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 18 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 19 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 20 HELP stuck in Italy
- 21 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 22 Beauty Products in France?!
- 23 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 24 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 25 Berlin Excursion from our ship...