My husband and I are hoping to do a n OAT small boat cruise in May, which originates in Athens and ends in Zagreb.We need to use our AA miles to make this happen,and I think it will only happen if we use our miles to book a round trip into a European airport AA flies into,and then pay for flights from that airport to Athens and then from Zagreb to international airport and back to our home in D.C........I think !!! Using our AA miles is getting close to impossible,and I am desperate for assistance to make it happen.If I knew which European airlines I could book,I could then try for the flight from DC to CDG or ......Is there another way to do this ???So grateful for assistance to make this happen.
Desperate for Help with Flight into Athens and from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 2 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 3 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 4 Dordogne lodging
- 5 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 6 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 9 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Dordogne markets
- 12 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 13 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 14 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 15 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 16 England in 7 days
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 21 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 22 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 23 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 24 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip