My husband and I are hoping to do a n OAT small boat cruise in May, which originates in Athens and ends in Zagreb.We need to use our AA miles to make this happen,and I think it will only happen if we use our miles to book a round trip into a European airport AA flies into,and then pay for flights from that airport to Athens and then from Zagreb to international airport and back to our home in D.C........I think !!! Using our AA miles is getting close to impossible,and I am desperate for assistance to make it happen.If I knew which European airlines I could book,I could then try for the flight from DC to CDG or ......Is there another way to do this ???So grateful for assistance to make this happen.
Desperate for Help with Flight into Athens and from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Italy dolomites
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 22 year olds in Europe
- 7 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 8 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 9 Good times in Munich, the city
- 10 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 11 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Cylades Island Hopping
- 15 One week in Spain, late May
- 16 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 17 6 additional days starting from Munich in April - recommendations?
- 18 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 19 Day roadtrips from Munich base
- 20 Berlin Prague Vienna Munich
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 23 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Lake Como transportation questions