My husband and I are hoping to do a n OAT small boat cruise in May, which originates in Athens and ends in Zagreb.We need to use our AA miles to make this happen,and I think it will only happen if we use our miles to book a round trip into a European airport AA flies into,and then pay for flights from that airport to Athens and then from Zagreb to international airport and back to our home in D.C........I think !!! Using our AA miles is getting close to impossible,and I am desperate for assistance to make it happen.If I knew which European airlines I could book,I could then try for the flight from DC to CDG or ......Is there another way to do this ???So grateful for assistance to make this happen.
Desperate for Help with Flight into Athens and from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Italy Spending Budget
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 9 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 10 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!