My husband and I are hoping to do a n OAT small boat cruise in May, which originates in Athens and ends in Zagreb.We need to use our AA miles to make this happen,and I think it will only happen if we use our miles to book a round trip into a European airport AA flies into,and then pay for flights from that airport to Athens and then from Zagreb to international airport and back to our home in D.C........I think !!! Using our AA miles is getting close to impossible,and I am desperate for assistance to make it happen.If I knew which European airlines I could book,I could then try for the flight from DC to CDG or ......Is there another way to do this ???So grateful for assistance to make this happen.
Desperate for Help with Flight into Athens and from Zagreb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 3 big family in Ireland
- 4 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Touring Dover Castle
- 7 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 8 Ireland itinerary
- 9 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 12 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 13 Cell phones in Ireland
- 14 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 17 Santorini transportation
- 18 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 19 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 20 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 21 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 22 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 23 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 24 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 25 Madrid and London