Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Scotland Votes "No"
- 5 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 8 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 9 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Air France strike
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 shortened trip to Italy
- 14 Gift for French business associate
- 15 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 16 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 Best data sim
- 19 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 20 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 21 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 22 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Alterations to night trains routes