Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 4 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 5 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 6 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 7 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 8 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 9 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 10 Andalucia itinerary help
- 11 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 12 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 13 Hotel in Paris
- 14 3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?
- 15 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 16 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 17 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 18 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 19 Traffic fine one year later! What to do?
- 20 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 23 Berlin: evening dining
- 24 Alhambra questions
- 25 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?