Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 6 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 9 Bologna tips
- 10 London and Where Else in late December?
- 11 East Coast (USA) To Central Europe
- 12 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 13 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 14 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 Side streets safe in Borne (Barcelona)?
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Iceland Self Drive... where would you go?
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Which other island would you pick for an Anniversary trip to Greece?
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!