Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
- 1 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 2 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 3 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 4 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 5 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 6 day trips from Stuttgart
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 9 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 10 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 11 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 12 Retirement Vacation
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 15 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 16 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 17 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 18 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 19 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 20 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 21 Ordering wine in Paris
- 22 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 23 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 24 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 25 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague