Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 2 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 3 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 4 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 5 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 6 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 7 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 8 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 11 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 Majorca - where to stay?
- 14 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 Dordogne in October
- 17 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 18 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 Bike touring in France
- 21 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 22 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 23 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 24 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 25 Lake Como in October- when does season change