Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
- 1 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 2 Trip to London
- 3 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 4 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 11 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 20 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 21 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 22 Monaco to Paris
- 23 EuropeanDestinations
- 24 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 25 Piazza della Liberta -Florence