Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 2 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 3 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 4 northern Portugal
- 5 Is this realistic... advice?
- 6 Potential trip - Balkans
- 7 Making reservations in Italy
- 8 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 9 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 10 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 14 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 15 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 16 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 18 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 19 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 20 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Age for booking a hotel?
- 25 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?