Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 France,Spain,Italy
- 7 Schengen Visa Rules
- 8 Which european city?
- 9 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 10 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 14 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 15 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 22 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 23 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 24 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 25 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp