Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 plug adapters ITALY
- 4 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 10 days to Explore Europe
- 7 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 8 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 11 How much luggage?????
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 16 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 17 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 18 Help with France itinerary
- 19 German Rail Twin Pass
- 20 London restaurants
- 21 White Villages base?
- 22 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 23 Italy and Switzerland--September/October 2013
- 24 biking in France
- 25 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station