Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central Europe itinerary
- 2 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 3 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 4 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 5 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 6 Arriving in Prague
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 4 Months in Europe
- 9 2 Days in Rome
- 10 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 11 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 12 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 13 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 14 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 15 Tipping in the UK
- 16 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 17 2 weeks in Spain
- 18 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 19 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 20 Wines charted by flavor
- 21 Museum Pass
- 22 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 23 France in October
- 24 Day trips out of Florence?
- 25 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP