Help! My periodontist just gave me a $4,000 "to do" list after having paid $2,000 to a dentist since January. Since I'm going to the above cities anyway, I desperately need to find a recommended dentist or periodontist who can at least do the full mouth root planing and scaling. I've googled and written to many but a recommendation would be much appreciated!
Dentist in Budapest/Prague/Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Akrotiri Tours
- 2 London hotel tax is 20%
- 3 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 4 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 5 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 6 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 7 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 8 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 9 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 12 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 13 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 14 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 15 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 16 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 17 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 18 Venice - boats on canals
- 19 ITALY
- 20 Paris first then where?
- 21 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 22 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 23 Recommendation for a wine tour departing from Strasbourg.
- 24 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 25 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable