One thing I appreciate about travelling is the different foods. But, having lost 50 lbs and having "issues," I also like to know what I will be confronted with. I know I'll get lots of good fresh fish, but I also fear lots of high fat content sauces and yogurts. What are the foods I can expect? I want to enjoy the food, not stress about it.
Denmark/Sweden - Weight Watchers member
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Small group for Colosseum
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Manchester or Heathrow?
- 6 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 7 Three days in Spain
- 8 Monet in Normandy
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 11 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 12 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 13 London visit
- 14 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 17 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 20 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 21 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 22 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 23 21 Days in Central Europe
- 24 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 25 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?