Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 2 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 3 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 6 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 7 Train des Pignes
- 8 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 9 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 10 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 11 Pousadas
- 12 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 13 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 14 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 15 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 19 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 20 Change in Travel
- 21 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 22 ireland
- 23 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 24 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 25 Some Ireland enjoyment tips