Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 2 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 5 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 6 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Sentimental Journey
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 11 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 12 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 13 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 14 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 25 Antwerp Tram