Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 2 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 3 Day trip suggestion from London
- 4 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 5 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 6 Lake Maggiore
- 7 Day Trip near Paris
- 8 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 9 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 10 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 11 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 12 Bootcut jeans
- 13 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 14 Car rental insurance woes
- 15 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 16 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 17 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 18 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 19 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 20 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 21 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 22 Norway Fjords
- 23 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 24 Tweesters+ tour of Catalonia and Languedoc-Roussillon
- 25 UK train question