Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzeraland Iternary
- 2 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 3 Referendum in Greece
- 4 10 days in spain
- 5 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 6 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 7 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 8 Texans Take a Tour
- 9 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 10 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 11 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 12 Train Travel in Germany
- 13 barcelona
- 14 One night in Amsterdam?
- 15 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 16 Barcelona Itinerary
- 17 Rome Walking Guide
- 18 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 19 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 20 Naples?
- 21 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 22 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 23 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 24 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 25 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please