Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
- 1 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 2 jungfraujoch mid june
- 3 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 6 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 7 day trips from Stuttgart
- 8 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 9 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 10 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 11 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 12 Dolomites Drives
- 13 RHK's heading to Europe
- 14 Where to travel to after Croatia????
- 15 Germany with 6 month old.
- 16 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 17 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 18 Time in Strasbourg?
- 19 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 20 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 21 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 22 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 23 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 24 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland