Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 2 Provence planning
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 5 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 6 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 7 Voltage in UK and France
- 8 Snow Tires on rentals
- 9 New BMW pick-up travel
- 10 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 11 Cinque Terre
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 14 Athens airport question
- 15 Chamonix - Information
- 16 GPS in France
- 17 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 18 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 19 Germany for 3 weeks
- 20 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 21 South of France
- 22 Papal audience-Easter
- 23 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 24 Would this be a good area to stay in Paris?
- 25 A month in Positano - where to stay??