Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 2 야마토 ● 연결 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 Interesting places to visit
- 4 손오공 ▶ 도메인 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 5 신천지 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 6 황금성 ▣ 홈피:【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 7 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 8 오션 ≪접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 14 Advice on Berlin hotels
- 15 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 16 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 21 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 22 Train help for Prague
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Acropolis Athens