Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company in Russia
- 2 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 3 Berlin Trip Report
- 4 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 5 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 6 Purse week?
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 9 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 10 New !travel handbags, an update please!
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 Best St. Petersburg day trips? Need your advice!
- 13 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 18 Traveling to Bordeaux
- 19 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 20 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 21 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 22 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 23 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 St Christophers Paris