Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 2 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 5 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 6 A week driving in Bavaria
- 7 9 Days in Portugal!
- 8 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 9 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Hiking Dolomites
- 11 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 12 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 13 Help plan the route/transport options around Spain
- 14 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 15 RHK's Fall escape
- 16 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 19 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 20 Rungis market Paris
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 23 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 24 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 25 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands