Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning Europe itinerary
- 2 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 3 London Pass or No?
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 6 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 7 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 8 Path of the gods.
- 9 Sienna with kids
- 10 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 11 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 12 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 13 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 18 2 Days in Bologna
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 23 Munich, Germany
- 24 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 25 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg