Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 3 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 4 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 5 Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 Half Day tours with Alla Tour Company
- 7 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 8 Bologna tips
- 9 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 10 Edinburgh - outings?
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 13 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 14 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 15 What to wear
- 16 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 17 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 18 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 19 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 21 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 22 Madrid and London
- 23 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 24 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton