Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 5 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 6 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 7 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 8 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 11 Shoes in Scotland
- 12 Engadine Valley help
- 13 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 14 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 15 Naples, Italy
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 19 French restaurants
- 20 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 21 Tuscany 6 nights
- 22 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees