Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 6 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 9 Bike touring in France
- 10 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 11 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 12 Germany Visa for conference
- 13 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 14 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 15 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 16 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 17 travel to western Europe from India
- 18 I went to Paris in June
- 19 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 20 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 24 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 25 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"