Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 2 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 3 Tuscany Trip
- 4 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 5 12-14 nights enough ?
- 6 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 7 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 8 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 9 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 10 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 11 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 12 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 13 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 14 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 15 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 16 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 17 Need help with my itinerary
- 18 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 19 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Killarney
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 25 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman