Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague to Dubrovnik Itinerary Suggestions wanted
- 2 Budget for eating out in Italy, France and Berlin?
- 3 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 4 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 5 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 6 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 7 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 8 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 9 Berlin: evening dining
- 10 bicycling garmisch oberammergau fussen
- 11 10-day Europe Trip (5-15June)
- 12 Immigration Procedures
- 13 In Paris on my own
- 14 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 15 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 16 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 19 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 20 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 21 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 22 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 23 Andalucia itinerary help
- 24 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 25 Hotel in Paris