Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 2 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 3 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 4 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 5 Cars in France
- 6 Bahn sales
- 7 Reims Champagne Houses
- 8 NYE Paris
- 9 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 10 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 11 First European Vacation )
- 12 Advice for Siena and Orvieto?
- 13 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 14 Rovaniemi or Levi??
- 15 Jakobsweg: Walking through Switzerland
- 16 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 17 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 18 Provence, Paris & London in April - 15 day trip
- 19 Greek island advice
- 20 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 21 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 22 ATM near passport control in CDG terminal 2?
- 23 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 24 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 25 Paris