Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 2 Madrid: City Views
- 3 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 4 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 5 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 6 German Rail Twin Pass
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 9 ITALO trains need help
- 10 London restaurants
- 11 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 12 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 13 How much luggage?????
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 19 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 20 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 21 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 22 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 23 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 24 White Villages base?
- 25 10 days to Explore Europe