Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 2 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Is Venice really dirty?
- 5 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 6 Authentic czech food
- 7 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 8 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 9 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 10 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 11 Kimhe--flamenco
- 12 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 13 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 17 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 20 Christmas in London
- 21 Autumn in Paris
- 22 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 25 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin