Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트➬〔 《 MFD823。ｃｏｍ 》 〕➬카지노사이트사이트
- 2 Vienna restaurants?
- 3 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 4 My summer in Paris
- 5 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 6 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 9 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 10 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 13 Sweden- and another thing
- 14 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Amsterdam and beyond
- 17 Puglia and Matera
- 18 Alsace
- 19 November in Greece
- 20 Travel help laundary
- 21 Italian trains on Sunday
- 22 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 23 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 24 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 25 Fodor Forum Valuable