Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days with a Swindon base
- 2 italy itinerary
- 3 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 4 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 5 Need Help with Itinerary – First Time in Portugal (2 Weeks)
- 6 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 7 Please suggest best itinerary
- 8 Driving from Rome to Florence?
- 9 Beaches in Southern France
- 10 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 11 Skip the line passes for Venice, Florence, Rome
- 12 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 13 French lavender and cottages
- 14 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 15 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 18 Fairy Tale Road (and Beyond) Lodging Recommendations
- 19 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 20 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 21 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 24 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 25 Lyon: where to have an authentic bouchon experience?