Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Holland Itinerary
- 2 Iceland Trip Report
- 3 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 4 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 5 Rome Airport Question!
- 6 Portugal Walking Tour
- 7 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 8 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 9 Hair Straightener
- 10 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 11 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 12 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 13 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 16 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 17 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 18 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 19 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 20 Prague old town
- 21 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 22 Ordering in a Deli
- 23 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 24 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 25 20 free days of Europe