Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 2 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 3 Barcelona Apartment
- 4 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 5 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 6 12 days in Italy
- 7 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?
- 8 Help with 16-night Sept-Oct Itinerary for Croatia
- 9 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 10 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 11 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 12 2 weeks in France next May
- 13 From Schipol to ?
- 14 Our Next Europe Trip
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 17 Journees du Patrimoine
- 18 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 19 Switzerland for Christmas 2015
- 20 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 21 Barcelona - senior discounts?
- 22 Driving from stresa to milan expo
- 23 Car and Driver Milan Airport to Stresa
- 24 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 25 Flights from the UK to Rimini