Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vuerling airlines
- 2 http://www.trysupercbdreview.com/intellux/
- 3 Chinese visit to France
- 4 http://supplementsgarden.com/silqueskin-cream-reviews
- 5 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 6 France for a month in 2017
- 7 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 8 All of Spain or something else..?
- 9 Barcelona extension
- 10 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 11 Europe itinerary review
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 15 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 16 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 17 15 days trip to Europe
- 18 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 19 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 20 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 21 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 22 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 23 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 24 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 25 RENFE error message during payment