Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Estonia Amber
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 6 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 7 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 8 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 11 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 17 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 20 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 21 Vienna highlights
- 22 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 25 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside