Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 3 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 4 Never To Return
- 5 London city Best option for transit
- 6 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 9 Lucerne Switzerland
- 10 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 First visit to France in November
- 13 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 14 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 15 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 16 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 17 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 18 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 19 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 20 at what point should one get health insurance
- 21 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 22 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 23 Europe in December for 10 days
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?