Recommendations from my trip to Denmark:
- Eat at Noma
- If you can't get into Noma, good surrogates are Relae, Alberto K, Geranium, Restaurant AOC
- Or try Dine with the Danes or Spiseloppen for something different
- Roam Christiania, check-out the grafitti art, venture down Pusher Street
- Drink a beer outside and people-watch
- Walk up the Rundetaarn
- Shop for home furnishings at Illums Bolighus, Normann Copenhagen, Hay and Klassic Moderne Mobelkunst
- Take a train north to Kronborg Castle and the Louisiana Museum
- Bring lots of $
- Don't jaywalk
Trip report: http://www.esmetravels.com/category/travel-blog/denmark/
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 2 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 5 Ballet Bolshoi
- 6 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 7 Belgian airports
- 8 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 9 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 10 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 11 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 12 Greece Travel Advice
- 13 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 14 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 European Championship
- 17 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 18 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 19 Charles De Gualle Airport, Paris to Eiffel Tower
- 20 Normandy - driving trip
- 21 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 22 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 23 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 24 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 25 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon