I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 4 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 5 Where to eat in Rome?
- 6 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 7 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 8 Italy travel plan help
- 9 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 10 Thinking about the Fjords
- 11 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 12 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 13 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 14 Alsace to Austria?
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Budapest language lessons
- 17 Tours in Wales
- 18 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 19 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 20 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 21 barcelona neighborhood
- 22 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 25 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona