I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville in late January
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 4 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 5 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 6 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 7 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 10 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 11 20 free days of Europe
- 12 RFID Protection
- 13 Beaches in Southern France
- 14 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 15 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 16 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 17 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 18 Travel WiFi - France
- 19 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 20 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 21 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 22 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 23 Spain Itinerary Help
- 24 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 25 Ireland one week