I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence, Italy
- 2 Italy trains question
- 3 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Planning a trip to Madrid and Granada
- 6 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 7 How to split time between Dubrovnik and Split?
- 8 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 9 FCO connection time
- 10 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 11 Slovania & Croatia
- 12 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 13 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 14 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 15 Train rides
- 16 Departure Tax in UK
- 17 I'm back.....
- 18 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 19 Naples to Pompeii
- 20 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 21 European Championship
- 22 Amsterdam Hotel
- 23 Yorkshire Inn/Hotel/B&B with air conditioning?
- 24 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 25 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba