I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self drive tour companies
- 2 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 3 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 4 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 5 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 9 days in London
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Germany family road trip help!
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 13 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 14 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 17 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 18 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Lyon
- 21 Italian lakes
- 22 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 23 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 24 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 25 Italian Honeymoon Advice