I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 2 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 3 cell plan ?
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 8 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 9 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 10 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 11 Best daypack ?
- 12 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 16 Hiking in Switzerland
- 17 Iceland car rental agencies
- 18 Paris- restaurant
- 19 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 20 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 21 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 22 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 23 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 24 Best layover option
- 25 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy