I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Versailles
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 10 Train help for Prague
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Germany train help!
- 13 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 14 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 15 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Where to enjoy Paris
- 20 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 21 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 22 Meteora for older folk
- 23 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 24 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016