I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 2 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 3 Netflix and Hulu
- 4 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 5 traveling to stockholm with four kids (11)
- 6 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 7 Como or Bellagio
- 8 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 9 Amalfi and Rome
- 10 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 11 Amsterdam B&B
- 12 What do pack for Ireland?
- 13 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 First time in Greece
- 16 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam
- 17 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 18 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 19 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 22 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 23 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 24 Paris weather
- 25 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?