I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Denmark itinerary- suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 2 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 3 London tube
- 4 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 5 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 6 Zurich, Switzerland
- 7 Day trip from London to Paris
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 11 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 12 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Venice
- 15 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 16 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 17 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 18 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 19 A drive in Europe
- 20 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 21 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 22 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 23 Hotel in Venice
- 24 Day trip on the Rhine
- 25 Avignon to London?