I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 6 Planning A trip
- 7 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 10 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 11 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 12 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 13 Castle Stays in Wales
- 14 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 15 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Can parking
- 19 italy Cinque Terre
- 20 San Sebastián
- 21 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 22 Zurich to Milan trip
- 23 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 24 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 25 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia