I was thinking of visiting Denmark this summer, towards the end of July. I have about 10 days for the trip, and a good budget.
My idea for the itinerary (with suggestions from Danish friend):
3 days in Copenhagen
1 day in Sweden- Malmo and Lund
Odense- see Egeskov castle as well
So, 4 nights in Copenhagen, 1 night in Roskilde, 1 night in Århus, 1 night in Skagen.
Would I be spending too much/too little time in a certain place?
I was also considering taking the ferry from Fredrikshavn in Denmark to Goteborg in Sweden, spending 2 nights in Goteborg, before driving back to Copenhagen. Is it worth going to Goteborg?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek Islands (small)
- 2 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 3 38 Days in Paris
- 4 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Day trip ideas
- 8 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 9 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 10 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 11 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 12 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 13 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 14 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 15 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 16 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 19 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 20 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Things to do in Brussels
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 25 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?