From Amsterdam Schipol Airport I am in within striking distance of discovering a Great Danish and jump at the opportunity. After boarding an SAS flight, I touch down in the Danish Capital, Copenhagen in less than two hours.
Denmark, In Search Of A Great Danish ....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 3 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 4 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 5 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 9 days in turkey
- 8 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 Nice Video about Poland
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 15 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 16 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 17 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 18 Estonia Amber
- 19 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 20 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 21 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 24 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 25 Hair Straightener for Europe!