Travelling with some of my friends to Denmark - used to live there, but I have not been there for a while.
Do any of you know about the company Bikify? (www.bikify.dk)
Their bikes and tours look very cheap and their overall image seems to be fine, but have any of you had any experience with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 9 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 13 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 20 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 23 Retiring to Southern France
- 24 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos