Travelling with some of my friends to Denmark - used to live there, but I have not been there for a while.
Do any of you know about the company Bikify? (www.bikify.dk)
Their bikes and tours look very cheap and their overall image seems to be fine, but have any of you had any experience with them?
Denmark - bike hire
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 2 Italy dolomites
- 3 Taormina to Palermo
- 4 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 5 Driving in Italy
- 6 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 7 Suggestion for travel memories
- 8 caroline_venezia
- 9 Budget family trip to Europe
- 10 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 11 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 12 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 13 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 history museums or locations
- 16 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 19 malaga to madrid train ?
- 20 Museums in Berlin
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Lake Como transportation questions
- 23 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Portugal in January