Travelling with some of my friends to Denmark - used to live there, but I have not been there for a while.
Do any of you know about the company Bikify? (www.bikify.dk)
Their bikes and tours look very cheap and their overall image seems to be fine, but have any of you had any experience with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 3 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 4 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 5 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 6 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 7 Portugal trains
- 8 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 9 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 10 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 11 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 Swiss German
- 14 Gluten Free in Italy
- 15 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 16 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 17 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 21 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 22 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 23 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 24 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 25 A few last minute questions