Travelling with some of my friends to Denmark - used to live there, but I have not been there for a while.
Do any of you know about the company Bikify? (www.bikify.dk)
Their bikes and tours look very cheap and their overall image seems to be fine, but have any of you had any experience with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Barcelona cooking classes
- 4 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 5 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 6 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 4 days itinerary for France
- 14 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 15 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 16 Help with Ferries in Croatia
- 17 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 18 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 19 vienna
- 20 Questions about Polish sights
- 21 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 22 Bernina Express mid-March
- 23 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 24 Italy
- 25 UK in July -- early planning stages