Travelling with some of my friends to Denmark - used to live there, but I have not been there for a while.
Do any of you know about the company Bikify? (www.bikify.dk)
Their bikes and tours look very cheap and their overall image seems to be fine, but have any of you had any experience with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 4 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 5 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 9 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 10 Lake Como AREA questions
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 13 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 16 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 18 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 19 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 20 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 21 Greece
- 22 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Spain - day driver advice
- 25 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow