Travelling with some of my friends to Denmark - used to live there, but I have not been there for a while.
Do any of you know about the company Bikify? (www.bikify.dk)
Their bikes and tours look very cheap and their overall image seems to be fine, but have any of you had any experience with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 2 Visiting Spain in January
- 3 Scenic Driving Routes
- 4 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 5 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 6 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 7 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 8 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 9 Flights from Croatia
- 10 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 11 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 12 The Shocking Truth About Elastin In Skin !
- 13 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 18 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 19 Europe in late January
- 20 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 21 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 22 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 23 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 24 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 25 Paris---baguette question???