Travelling with some of my friends to Denmark - used to live there, but I have not been there for a while.
Do any of you know about the company Bikify? (www.bikify.dk)
Their bikes and tours look very cheap and their overall image seems to be fine, but have any of you had any experience with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 3 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 4 Germany train/bus question
- 5 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 6 Car rental Croatia
- 7 Update on buying SIM Card at FCO
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 13 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 14 kureiff and dcd
- 15 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 16 February in Florence
- 17 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 18 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 19 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 20 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 21 PLITVICE LAKES
- 22 England and Wales by public transport
- 23 Loire Valley itinerary
- 24 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 25 Norway Route to take for Self driving