Travelling with some of my friends to Denmark - used to live there, but I have not been there for a while.
Do any of you know about the company Bikify? (www.bikify.dk)
Their bikes and tours look very cheap and their overall image seems to be fine, but have any of you had any experience with them?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 2 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 3 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 4 One night in the Dolomites
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 7 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 8 Airport Transit Visa
- 9 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 10 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 11 Where in Greece
- 12 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 14 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 17 Vatican tour
- 18 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 19 Day in Capri
- 20 alcazar question and seville advice
- 21 TSA Precheck
- 22 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 First visit to London
- 25 Paris travel help