Has anyone flown Business Class with Delta recently ? I was upgraded to BC (ATL-Munich) however, the DL rep told me we would need to be seated across from each other due to a partition between the two middle seats. She told me to google it for more info. I did however, the seats with the high partition is a 777 and our flight is on a 767-400 which does not have the partition separating the two seats. I would hate to win out on the bonus of BC and then not be seated beside each other. I have tried, with no sucess, to get people to swap seats before so I would rather get this sorted ahead of time. I called Delta again but the agents I spoke with have no idea and did research and couldn't tell me either. Can anyone help ? Many thanks....
Delta's Business Class - Flat Bed Seats
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 2 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 3 Sicily - not a trip report
- 4 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 5 Salzburg, Innsbruck, and possibly Graz with my 90yr old Mom
- 6 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 7 Chip but no PIN
- 8 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 9 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 10 No points in Paris .....
- 11 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 12 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 13 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Three days in Spain
- 16 What to wear
- 17 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 18 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Eurostar booking
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 Tuscany intinerary-what to do on a Sunday
- 25 Stay near Paris