Has anyone flown Business Class with Delta recently ? I was upgraded to BC (ATL-Munich) however, the DL rep told me we would need to be seated across from each other due to a partition between the two middle seats. She told me to google it for more info. I did however, the seats with the high partition is a 777 and our flight is on a 767-400 which does not have the partition separating the two seats. I would hate to win out on the bonus of BC and then not be seated beside each other. I have tried, with no sucess, to get people to swap seats before so I would rather get this sorted ahead of time. I called Delta again but the agents I spoke with have no idea and did research and couldn't tell me either. Can anyone help ? Many thanks....
Delta's Business Class - Flat Bed Seats
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 2 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 3 Eleanor's Pages
- 4 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 5 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 6 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 7 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 8 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 9 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 12 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 13 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 14 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 15 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 16 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 17 yk's Trip Report - 11 days of Art Nouveau in Vienna & Budapest Spring 2009
- 18 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 19 Restaurants or Cafes to Recommend in Fontainebleau?
- 20 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 21 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 22 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 23 European Trivial Trivia!
- 24 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 25 English ruined castles