Has anyone flown Business Class with Delta recently ? I was upgraded to BC (ATL-Munich) however, the DL rep told me we would need to be seated across from each other due to a partition between the two middle seats. She told me to google it for more info. I did however, the seats with the high partition is a 777 and our flight is on a 767-400 which does not have the partition separating the two seats. I would hate to win out on the bonus of BC and then not be seated beside each other. I have tried, with no sucess, to get people to swap seats before so I would rather get this sorted ahead of time. I called Delta again but the agents I spoke with have no idea and did research and couldn't tell me either. Can anyone help ? Many thanks....
Delta's Business Class - Flat Bed Seats
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Dresden Train Station
- 3 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 River cruises
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 12 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 13 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 14 More help with housing in Puglia
- 15 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 20 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 21 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 24 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report