Has anyone flown Business Class with Delta recently ? I was upgraded to BC (ATL-Munich) however, the DL rep told me we would need to be seated across from each other due to a partition between the two middle seats. She told me to google it for more info. I did however, the seats with the high partition is a 777 and our flight is on a 767-400 which does not have the partition separating the two seats. I would hate to win out on the bonus of BC and then not be seated beside each other. I have tried, with no sucess, to get people to swap seats before so I would rather get this sorted ahead of time. I called Delta again but the agents I spoke with have no idea and did research and couldn't tell me either. Can anyone help ? Many thanks....
Delta's Business Class - Flat Bed Seats
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 2 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 3 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 4 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 5 Europe in 21 days
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 8 Street food in Turkey
- 9 Dublin Hostels
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 12 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 13 Spain Questions
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 19 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Mont St Michel
- 23 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 24 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 25 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?