I know this will not solve my problem, but I really want to vent, and perhaps provide info so that others can avoid this problem. I have about 50,000 Delta Skymiles, and wanted to use them to rent a car in England. When I entered all the information in the Delta system, it calculated miles required (I had more than enough), but then it would not process the transaction. I called Delta, they told me to contact the rental agency (Alamo), Turns out you can't use Skymiles for international car rentals. Of course this is not stated on the Delta website. Be forewarned.
Delta Skymiles - Problems with International Car Rental
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 3 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 4 Interested In Coach Passes
- 5 Giverny in early October?
- 6 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 7 Air France strike
- 8 Voltage in UK and France
- 9 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 10 Two Days in Prague
- 11 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 12 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 13 Schengen Visa
- 14 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 15 Alterations to night trains routes
- 16 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 17 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 18 london in 2.5 days
- 19 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 20 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 21 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 24 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 25 Florence Hotel Advice