After many hours online and on the phone I was finally able to book 2 coach tickets to Italy using skymiles (60,000). I wanted to share what I found out be we the best way to do it. When searching online choose one-way flights and "search by schedule" not by price. After you find the one-way flight then search for the return, again using one-way "search by schedule". Also I found flying on either Tuesday or Wednesday usually is less points. I hope this helps anyone trying to book award tickets.
Delta Skymiles, FINALLY I was able to book a flight!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 2 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 3 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 8 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 9 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 10 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 11 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 12 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 13 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 14 travel to western Europe from India
- 15 Tour Group Operators
- 16 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 17 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 18 Barcelona trip (La Festa Gracia! and more)
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 21 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 22 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 23 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 24 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 25 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain