Will be flying Delta to Europe from the U.S. in Business Elite. I recently flew to Thailand in United's One-Suite -- it was incredible. A once-in-a-life-time experience (at least for me). I would be interested to know how them compare -- seat comfort, movie screen, etc. Thanks.
Delta Business Elite -- What's it like?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pronunciation
- 2 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 3 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 4 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 5 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 6 What to wear
- 7 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 10 What still confounds you about travel?
- 11 Back home problems with sim card
- 12 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 13 How do you find French food?
- 14 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 15 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 16 GPS in Tuscany
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 italy
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?