Has anyone flown Delta overseas (to europe)? If so, how was it? My husband is tall (6'7).
They seem to have the cheapest airfare over at this point for summer.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 2 First time in France
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 5 Munich
- 6 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 7 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 8 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 9 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 10 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 13 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 14 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 15 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 16 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 17 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 18 Europe in late January
- 19 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 20 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 23 Prague hotels
- 24 Portugal itinerary help
- 25 Puglia or La Langhe