For me, part of the pleasure of a trip to France is the opportunity to speak French. I’ve recently been thinking of going in for one of the French government D.E.L.F. (Diplôme d’Etudes de Langue Française) exams. Has anyone on here ever done one? It would be nice to have some sort of official certificate which attests to my level of French. I’d probably try the B1 or B2 level (fingers crossed!).
- 1 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 What is the best food in France?
- 6 Beauty Products in France?!
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 9 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 10 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 11 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 12 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 13 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 14 Piazza della Liberta -Florence
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 17 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 18 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 19 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 20 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 21 Bruges B&Bs
- 22 Rhine River Intinerary
- 23 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 24 florence hotel
- 25 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon