For me, part of the pleasure of a trip to France is the opportunity to speak French. I’ve recently been thinking of going in for one of the French government D.E.L.F. (Diplôme d’Etudes de Langue Française) exams. Has anyone on here ever done one? It would be nice to have some sort of official certificate which attests to my level of French. I’d probably try the B1 or B2 level (fingers crossed!).
- 1 Amalfi, Italy hostel - recommendation for college aged traveler?
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 4 Hotel problems in Barcelona Gothic Quarter - Must Read
- 5 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 6 Ordering wine in Paris
- 7 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 8 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 9 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 10 Southern Italy Itinerary- is this do-able?
- 11 3+ week trip to Amsterdam/Germany/Prague
- 12 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Foggia Day Trip
- 17 Cinque Terre card and train
- 18 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 19 Places to visit south of Florence along A1
- 20 Retirement Vacation
- 21 London Evening Activity
- 22 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 23 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 24 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 25 Car rental