For me, part of the pleasure of a trip to France is the opportunity to speak French. I’ve recently been thinking of going in for one of the French government D.E.L.F. (Diplôme d’Etudes de Langue Française) exams. Has anyone on here ever done one? It would be nice to have some sort of official certificate which attests to my level of French. I’d probably try the B1 or B2 level (fingers crossed!).
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Apartments in Rome
- 5 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 6 Which travel plan?
- 7 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 8 Chambermaid tipping
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 11 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 12 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 17 London for Christmas
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Euro Train
- 22 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 23 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 24 first european holiday itinery
- 25 7 days in Andalucia