Hope you can help. End of April -we are traveling from JFK to Paris to Naples - My flight comes into Paris at 8:30 am. I have a connecting flight to Naples leaving at 9:40 am. Will I possibly be able to make the connection? Do I have to clear customs or go through passport control? Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 One week in Venice - trips
- 7 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Scotland
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 19 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 20 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 21 tour guides in rome
- 22 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine