I am staying for a week (June 2013) in Bruges/Brussels/Ghent with some girlfriends, then meeting my husband in Brussels. When we meet up we have 15 days with a flight home from Munich. Originally I planned an all Germany trip, then Dubrovnik sounded good and then chaos ensued. So should I use 3-4 days in Munich at the end to do the castles, Dachau, Munich experience? If so how do I best use those other 11-12 days. we are hardy tourists, like to pack a lot in, but a beach in Croatia would be a nice respite. We love history, museums,hiking, beer and food, not in that order. Please manage my time!
Decisions,decisions,please make me an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 2 Budget for 3 Month's
- 3 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 4 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 5 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 6 Small group for Colosseum
- 7 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 10 London visit
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 20 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 21 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 22 Italian cooking classes
- 23 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 24 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 25 Fjords, How To?