I am staying for a week (June 2013) in Bruges/Brussels/Ghent with some girlfriends, then meeting my husband in Brussels. When we meet up we have 15 days with a flight home from Munich. Originally I planned an all Germany trip, then Dubrovnik sounded good and then chaos ensued. So should I use 3-4 days in Munich at the end to do the castles, Dachau, Munich experience? If so how do I best use those other 11-12 days. we are hardy tourists, like to pack a lot in, but a beach in Croatia would be a nice respite. We love history, museums,hiking, beer and food, not in that order. Please manage my time!
Decisions,decisions,please make me an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 Itinerary Help!
- 5 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 6 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 7 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Scotland
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 12 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 13 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 14 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 15 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 16 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 20 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 23 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 One week in Venice - trips