I am staying for a week (June 2013) in Bruges/Brussels/Ghent with some girlfriends, then meeting my husband in Brussels. When we meet up we have 15 days with a flight home from Munich. Originally I planned an all Germany trip, then Dubrovnik sounded good and then chaos ensued. So should I use 3-4 days in Munich at the end to do the castles, Dachau, Munich experience? If so how do I best use those other 11-12 days. we are hardy tourists, like to pack a lot in, but a beach in Croatia would be a nice respite. We love history, museums,hiking, beer and food, not in that order. Please manage my time!
Decisions,decisions,please make me an itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 2 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 3 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 4 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 10 Scottish Passport
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 13 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 14 Italy tours
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 17 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 20 Europe in winter
- 21 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 22 Airbnb scam
- 23 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 24 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 25 Viator.com in Turkey