I am currently working on my part of an upcoming trip in May. I am stuck I will be driving from Rothenburg May 29 to Fuessen arriving late afternoon. Get up the next day and see the castles. Then driving onto Innsbruck (i think) stopping in the town of Mittenwald to look around. I have heard mixed reviews of Innsbruck. We are looking to do some hiking. Would someone suggest a different itinerary for seeing that area. I am open to anything I have about 3 days before I head onto Hallstatt. I would like to see the castles-maybe Zugspitze-or some great hikes? Any town suggestions for that area would be welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라＼안전한놀이터
- 2 헬로우바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷바카라주소ュ인터넷바카라주소
- 3 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노˙안전한놀이터
- 4 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 7 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 8 K-Day
- 9 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 12 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 13 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands