I am currently working on my part of an upcoming trip in May. I am stuck I will be driving from Rothenburg May 29 to Fuessen arriving late afternoon. Get up the next day and see the castles. Then driving onto Innsbruck (i think) stopping in the town of Mittenwald to look around. I have heard mixed reviews of Innsbruck. We are looking to do some hiking. Would someone suggest a different itinerary for seeing that area. I am open to anything I have about 3 days before I head onto Hallstatt. I would like to see the castles-maybe Zugspitze-or some great hikes? Any town suggestions for that area would be welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 3 Shoes in Scotland
- 4 Engadine Valley help
- 5 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 6 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 7 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 10 Naples, Italy
- 11 Ireland in April
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 14 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 15 French restaurants
- 16 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 17 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 18 Tuscany 6 nights
- 19 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 20 Ireland travel passport question
- 21 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 22 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
- 23 Planning a European Trip
- 24 France & Italy, May or June
- 25 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March