I am currently working on my part of an upcoming trip in May. I am stuck I will be driving from Rothenburg May 29 to Fuessen arriving late afternoon. Get up the next day and see the castles. Then driving onto Innsbruck (i think) stopping in the town of Mittenwald to look around. I have heard mixed reviews of Innsbruck. We are looking to do some hiking. Would someone suggest a different itinerary for seeing that area. I am open to anything I have about 3 days before I head onto Hallstatt. I would like to see the castles-maybe Zugspitze-or some great hikes? Any town suggestions for that area would be welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in May and June
- 2 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 3 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 4 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 5 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 8 Bath/Cotswolds
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 12 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 13 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 14 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 15 Globus Iberian Tour
- 16 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 17 base for Andalucia
- 18 Italy travel plan help
- 19 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 20 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 21 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 22 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 23 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 24 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece