I am currently working on my part of an upcoming trip in May. I am stuck I will be driving from Rothenburg May 29 to Fuessen arriving late afternoon. Get up the next day and see the castles. Then driving onto Innsbruck (i think) stopping in the town of Mittenwald to look around. I have heard mixed reviews of Innsbruck. We are looking to do some hiking. Would someone suggest a different itinerary for seeing that area. I am open to anything I have about 3 days before I head onto Hallstatt. I would like to see the castles-maybe Zugspitze-or some great hikes? Any town suggestions for that area would be welcomed.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 2 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 3 Road Trip: 4 Weeks from Puglia to Le Marche
- 4 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 5 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 8 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 13 Renting a car in Greece
- 14 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 15 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 16 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 19 Iceland rental camper company
- 20 southeast sicily town as home base
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 23 Chania
- 24 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 25 Theoxenia on Santorini