I've been researching hotel and apartment rental options for a family trip to Rome and possibly London over the holidays in December. I was hoping to see a significant price difference between a 2 bedroom apartment and 2 hotel rooms but am finding that they are within $100 of each other - even in the same neighborhoods and with the same kind of amenities - 3* hotel as the baseline. I know that we can cook in the apartment but that wont' happen every night (its my vacation too!) and breakfast is included with hotel rates. We've always stayed in hotels before so this was a new idea. Am I missing something?? And, while I knew London would be crazy expensive, I was still quite amazed!!
Deciding between an apartment and hotel room(s) - price seems about the same, what am I missing??
- 1 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 2 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 Storage Madrid Airport
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 Barcelona
- 9 6.5 hour layover in Lisbon, Portugal
- 10 Tips and advice for first-timers to Europe
- 11 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 12 VISIT TO ANDALUCIA - SPAIN
- 13 Apartment in Seville
- 14 Booking flights to Istanbul on Turkish Air
- 15 Designer Deals in Barcelona and Venice
- 16 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 17 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 18 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 19 How Long For Santorini?
- 20 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 23 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 24 confused by timeshare offer
- 25 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!