New to Fodor's. Planning a December trip to Lisbon for the holidays and will be staying in the Baixa/Chiado area. This will be our first time. Any recommendations for restaurants, cafes, tours, points of interest, would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 2 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 3 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 4 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 5 Valencia, Spain
- 6 Restaurants in Spain
- 7 Which city order makes most sense?
- 8 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 9 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 10 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 11 credit and debit cards
- 12 Transportation Question Italy
- 13 Help with basic itinerary
- 14 Short Trip to Paris
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Greece and Italy Combo
- 17 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 18 Final Four
- 19 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 20 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 21 Where are the Mods?
- 22 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 23 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 24 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 25 Visit to Engand