New to Fodor's. Planning a December trip to Lisbon for the holidays and will be staying in the Baixa/Chiado area. This will be our first time. Any recommendations for restaurants, cafes, tours, points of interest, would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris removes Pont des Arts love locks
- 2 Buckfast Abbey Brews Up a Brouhahah!
- 3 La Roque Gageac, France in early October
- 4 Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands in 20 days (Itinerary check!)
- 5 Help! First time spain and portugal itinerary for 3 weeks
- 6 Best company for car hire in Padua
- 7 Valencia - Finally going and need advice
- 8 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 9 Trip to Austria Prague and Budapest
- 10 Florence sites in a day and a half? with guide?
- 11 The First Thing You Do When You Land In Paris?
- 12 Fonte Bertusi
- 13 Music and Sausages in Vienna
- 14 Russia - GO or not?
- 15 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 16 Traffic ticket from Italy was paid last year and now got another!!!
- 17 The best hotel in Naples for last night in Italy!
- 18 France and Spain: 14 days: no set plans, HELP!!!
- 19 Iceland self drive tour
- 20 Tirano train station
- 21 Venice Marco Polo Arpt to Dolomites
- 22 Data Sim Card
- 23 Where to go in Greece ?
- 24 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 25 Venice