New to Fodor's. Planning a December trip to Lisbon for the holidays and will be staying in the Baixa/Chiado area. This will be our first time. Any recommendations for restaurants, cafes, tours, points of interest, would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 2 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Scotland and London 21 days
- 6 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 7 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 8 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 9 Venice
- 10 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 11 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 12 help with Italy itinerary
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 15 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 16 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 17 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 18 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 21 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 22 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 23 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 24 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?