New to Fodor's. Planning a December trip to Lisbon for the holidays and will be staying in the Baixa/Chiado area. This will be our first time. Any recommendations for restaurants, cafes, tours, points of interest, would be great! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Munich Under Attack...
- 4 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 5 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 6 Greece Itinerary
- 7 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 8 Prague on a budget...
- 9 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 10 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 11 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 12 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 13 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 14 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 15 First trip - destination advice!
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 20 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 21 Stonehenge and Bath
- 22 Homeaway/Owners Direct New contract
- 23 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 24 From Genoa to Rome...
- 25 Spain in November