I am planning for a trip from 15 December to 30 December this year. I am intending to travel around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Below is the itinerary that i have planned.
15-Dec - 17 Dec Fussen
18-Dec - 19 Dec Nuremberg
20-Dec - 22 Dec Prague
23-Dec - 25 Dec Vienna
26-Dec - 27 Dec Salzburg
Do you think this is feasible? I am omitting Munich (even though i love the city) as i have been there last year and would like to try new places. I am also worried if the attractions would be closed over Christmas.
Will it be also wise to get a Eurail Select Pass? Also, for my journey from Nuremberg to Prague, i intend to take the express bus. But i am not sure how to go about doing it.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 Travelling in October need some guidance
- 3 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 4 my itinary for Florence and Tuscany
- 5 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 6 tipping
- 7 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 8 Domme or Monpazier?
- 9 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 10 How to travel from Heathrow Airport to Bath,England
- 11 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 12 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 13 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 14 Evening transfer from Capri to Sorrento
- 15 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 Switzerland itinerary
- 18 Moselle and Rhine by car in June
- 19 The DCC scam is spreading
- 20 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 21 Best street art tour in Berlin
- 22 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 23 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!