I am planning for a trip from 15 December to 30 December this year. I am intending to travel around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Below is the itinerary that i have planned.
15-Dec - 17 Dec Fussen
18-Dec - 19 Dec Nuremberg
20-Dec - 22 Dec Prague
23-Dec - 25 Dec Vienna
26-Dec - 27 Dec Salzburg
Do you think this is feasible? I am omitting Munich (even though i love the city) as i have been there last year and would like to try new places. I am also worried if the attractions would be closed over Christmas.
Will it be also wise to get a Eurail Select Pass? Also, for my journey from Nuremberg to Prague, i intend to take the express bus. But i am not sure how to go about doing it.
Any help will be appreciated!
December Trip to Germany, Austria and Czech
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 2 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 3 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 4 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 5 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 6 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 7 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 8 Italy trip questions
- 9 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 12 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 13 Museums in Berlin
- 14 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 15 Budget family trip to Europe
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 17 Pyrenees logistics
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 20 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 21 caroline_venezia
- 22 Taormina to Palermo
- 23 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 24 Storytellers in Iceland
- 25 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?