I am planning for a trip from 15 December to 30 December this year. I am intending to travel around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Below is the itinerary that i have planned.
15-Dec - 17 Dec Fussen
18-Dec - 19 Dec Nuremberg
20-Dec - 22 Dec Prague
23-Dec - 25 Dec Vienna
26-Dec - 27 Dec Salzburg
Do you think this is feasible? I am omitting Munich (even though i love the city) as i have been there last year and would like to try new places. I am also worried if the attractions would be closed over Christmas.
Will it be also wise to get a Eurail Select Pass? Also, for my journey from Nuremberg to Prague, i intend to take the express bus. But i am not sure how to go about doing it.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 2 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 3 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Holland/France/Spain
- 6 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 7 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 8 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 9 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 10 Why Not Helsinki?
- 11 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 12 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 13 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 14 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 15 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 18 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 19 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 20 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 21 Iceland Day 5
- 22 Scotland Trip
- 23 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 24 Montenegro in September
- 25 3 week stay in Scotland