I am planning for a trip from 15 December to 30 December this year. I am intending to travel around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Below is the itinerary that i have planned.
15-Dec - 17 Dec Fussen
18-Dec - 19 Dec Nuremberg
20-Dec - 22 Dec Prague
23-Dec - 25 Dec Vienna
26-Dec - 27 Dec Salzburg
Do you think this is feasible? I am omitting Munich (even though i love the city) as i have been there last year and would like to try new places. I am also worried if the attractions would be closed over Christmas.
Will it be also wise to get a Eurail Select Pass? Also, for my journey from Nuremberg to Prague, i intend to take the express bus. But i am not sure how to go about doing it.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 2 Lisbon Portugal summer trip with kids
- 3 Museum tickets in advance?
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 6 5 days in Germany - Travel advice needed
- 7 Ljubljana – Trieste – Croatia – Itinerary and Car Rental Questions
- 8 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 9 My summer in Paris
- 10 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 11 Restaurant recommendations in Cascais Portugal
- 12 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 13 Alsace
- 14 RTVE article on Spain ATM fees
- 15 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 Madrid Airport
- 18 Travel help laundary
- 19 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 20 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 21 Best home base for a week in the Italian Lakes?
- 22 Provence wine tasting tours
- 23 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 24 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 25 la spezia vs. levanto