I am planning for a trip from 15 December to 30 December this year. I am intending to travel around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Below is the itinerary that i have planned.
15-Dec - 17 Dec Fussen
18-Dec - 19 Dec Nuremberg
20-Dec - 22 Dec Prague
23-Dec - 25 Dec Vienna
26-Dec - 27 Dec Salzburg
Do you think this is feasible? I am omitting Munich (even though i love the city) as i have been there last year and would like to try new places. I am also worried if the attractions would be closed over Christmas.
Will it be also wise to get a Eurail Select Pass? Also, for my journey from Nuremberg to Prague, i intend to take the express bus. But i am not sure how to go about doing it.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What about Basque Country?
- 2 Palma de Mallorca
- 3 italy itinerary request
- 4 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 5 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 6 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 7 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 8 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 9 currency
- 10 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 11 My San Sebastian ideas
- 12 Tuscany: Which town(s) to stay in if main priorities are wine & food?
- 13 Nuremberg daytrip..train or car ?
- 14 Venice to Frankfort - via Switzerland?
- 15 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 16 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 17 Sardinia, Italy
- 18 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 19 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 20 Italy Countryside Itinerary help
- 21 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 22 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 23 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 24 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 25 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel