I am planning for a trip from 15 December to 30 December this year. I am intending to travel around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Below is the itinerary that i have planned.
15-Dec - 17 Dec Fussen
18-Dec - 19 Dec Nuremberg
20-Dec - 22 Dec Prague
23-Dec - 25 Dec Vienna
26-Dec - 27 Dec Salzburg
Do you think this is feasible? I am omitting Munich (even though i love the city) as i have been there last year and would like to try new places. I am also worried if the attractions would be closed over Christmas.
Will it be also wise to get a Eurail Select Pass? Also, for my journey from Nuremberg to Prague, i intend to take the express bus. But i am not sure how to go about doing it.
Any help will be appreciated!
December Trip to Germany, Austria and Czech
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 3 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Where to stay in Rome
- 8 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 9 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 15 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 16 Sicily Suggetions
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 19 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 25 London hotel