I am planning for a trip from 15 December to 30 December this year. I am intending to travel around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Below is the itinerary that i have planned.
15-Dec - 17 Dec Fussen
18-Dec - 19 Dec Nuremberg
20-Dec - 22 Dec Prague
23-Dec - 25 Dec Vienna
26-Dec - 27 Dec Salzburg
Do you think this is feasible? I am omitting Munich (even though i love the city) as i have been there last year and would like to try new places. I am also worried if the attractions would be closed over Christmas.
Will it be also wise to get a Eurail Select Pass? Also, for my journey from Nuremberg to Prague, i intend to take the express bus. But i am not sure how to go about doing it.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 moderately and not utilising a a mission
- 2 20 free days of Europe
- 3 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 4 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 5 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 6 Spain Road trip Barcelona to San Sebastian June 2017
- 7 Our European adventures
- 8 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 9 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Spain Trip Report
- 13 CDG international flight
- 14 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 15 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 16 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 17 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 18 Norfolk base
- 19 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 20 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 21 Gelato course in Rome?
- 22 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 25 5 Day itinerary