I am planning for a trip from 15 December to 30 December this year. I am intending to travel around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Below is the itinerary that i have planned.
15-Dec - 17 Dec Fussen
18-Dec - 19 Dec Nuremberg
20-Dec - 22 Dec Prague
23-Dec - 25 Dec Vienna
26-Dec - 27 Dec Salzburg
Do you think this is feasible? I am omitting Munich (even though i love the city) as i have been there last year and would like to try new places. I am also worried if the attractions would be closed over Christmas.
Will it be also wise to get a Eurail Select Pass? Also, for my journey from Nuremberg to Prague, i intend to take the express bus. But i am not sure how to go about doing it.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴 무료머니 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 3 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 4 Greece and Italy Combo
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Final Four
- 8 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Married couple first time to Europe, 4 cities over 2 weeks, questions.
- 11 Which city order makes most sense?
- 12 Tuscany car rental and accommodations
- 13 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 14 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 15 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 16 Valencia, Spain
- 17 Restaurants in Spain
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 20 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 21 credit and debit cards
- 22 Transportation Question Italy
- 23 Help with basic itinerary
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Greece and Italy Combo