I am planning for a trip from 15 December to 30 December this year. I am intending to travel around Germany, Austria and Czech Republic. Below is the itinerary that i have planned.
15-Dec - 17 Dec Fussen
18-Dec - 19 Dec Nuremberg
20-Dec - 22 Dec Prague
23-Dec - 25 Dec Vienna
26-Dec - 27 Dec Salzburg
Do you think this is feasible? I am omitting Munich (even though i love the city) as i have been there last year and would like to try new places. I am also worried if the attractions would be closed over Christmas.
Will it be also wise to get a Eurail Select Pass? Also, for my journey from Nuremberg to Prague, i intend to take the express bus. But i am not sure how to go about doing it.
Any help will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 2 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 3 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 4 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 5 Studying art in English in venice
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 8 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Trogir or Split
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 13 Scotland
- 14 Hotels in Turin
- 15 Berlin to ?
- 16 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 17 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Istria in two days
- 20 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 21 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 22 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 23 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 24 Scotland itinerary help
- 25 Rental Car pick up in Cortana