I am travelling to Paris mid December and depart early January.
I don't need to stay in France and I'm looking for a cheap holiday.
I will be writing on my laptop & watching movies on it, & I need Wifi to stay in touch with my family.
Long story why I have to be in Europe, but I'm looking to do this on the cheap.
No shared dorms or bathrooms, but no need for luxury of any kind.
Have been around Europe 20 years ago as a backpacker & loved it, but really gonna stay mostly in the room.
City or country, no matter, but I do need the Wifi.
I'm not even sure of the country to visit.
I was considering Valencia, Spain or Malta, but honestly have no idea.
Thanks for any tips & I will answer any question with honesty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 credit and debit cards
- 2 Is Sicily Safe?
- 3 Clean up spam
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 6 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 9 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 10 Which city order makes most sense?
- 11 Greece and Italy Combo
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 14 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 15 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 16 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 17 Valencia, Spain
- 18 Visit to Engand
- 19 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 20 Restaurants in Spain
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 23 Gardens & GTGs
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Transportation Question Italy