I am travelling to Paris mid December and depart early January.
I don't need to stay in France and I'm looking for a cheap holiday.
I will be writing on my laptop & watching movies on it, & I need Wifi to stay in touch with my family.
Long story why I have to be in Europe, but I'm looking to do this on the cheap.
No shared dorms or bathrooms, but no need for luxury of any kind.
Have been around Europe 20 years ago as a backpacker & loved it, but really gonna stay mostly in the room.
City or country, no matter, but I do need the Wifi.
I'm not even sure of the country to visit.
I was considering Valencia, Spain or Malta, but honestly have no idea.
Thanks for any tips & I will answer any question with honesty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 TSA Precheck
- 3 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 6 First visit to London
- 7 Paris travel help
- 8 Day in Capri
- 9 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 10 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 11 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 12 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 Rome hotel
- 15 Villa in Italy
- 16 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 17 Help me make this possible!
- 18 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 19 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 24 Places to stop/stay?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria