I am travelling to Paris mid December and depart early January.
I don't need to stay in France and I'm looking for a cheap holiday.
I will be writing on my laptop & watching movies on it, & I need Wifi to stay in touch with my family.
Long story why I have to be in Europe, but I'm looking to do this on the cheap.
No shared dorms or bathrooms, but no need for luxury of any kind.
Have been around Europe 20 years ago as a backpacker & loved it, but really gonna stay mostly in the room.
City or country, no matter, but I do need the Wifi.
I'm not even sure of the country to visit.
I was considering Valencia, Spain or Malta, but honestly have no idea.
Thanks for any tips & I will answer any question with honesty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 3 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 4 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 5 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 6 Perugia
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 9 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 10 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 11 Ronda Wine/biking
- 12 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 13 St Denis Cathedral
- 14 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 15 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 16 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 17 Andalucia itinerary help
- 18 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 19 Doumo to Lampugnano bus station
- 20 Mayrhofen August with nearly 5 year old and 5 months old?
- 21 Day trips from Florence
- 22 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 23 Hotel Dauphine. Paris.
- 24 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 25 A few days in Naples - what a great city