I am travelling to Paris mid December and depart early January.
I don't need to stay in France and I'm looking for a cheap holiday.
I will be writing on my laptop & watching movies on it, & I need Wifi to stay in touch with my family.
Long story why I have to be in Europe, but I'm looking to do this on the cheap.
No shared dorms or bathrooms, but no need for luxury of any kind.
Have been around Europe 20 years ago as a backpacker & loved it, but really gonna stay mostly in the room.
City or country, no matter, but I do need the Wifi.
I'm not even sure of the country to visit.
I was considering Valencia, Spain or Malta, but honestly have no idea.
Thanks for any tips & I will answer any question with honesty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 3 Barcelona alternative
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 9 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 10 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 11 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Road trip with our dog
- 14 Can parking
- 15 Day Trips from Kaiserslautern During Winter Holidays?
- 16 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 17 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 18 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 19 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 20 Douro Valley in January?
- 21 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 22 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 23 Munich and....???
- 24 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 25 italy Cinque Terre