I am travelling to Paris mid December and depart early January.
I don't need to stay in France and I'm looking for a cheap holiday.
I will be writing on my laptop & watching movies on it, & I need Wifi to stay in touch with my family.
Long story why I have to be in Europe, but I'm looking to do this on the cheap.
No shared dorms or bathrooms, but no need for luxury of any kind.
Have been around Europe 20 years ago as a backpacker & loved it, but really gonna stay mostly in the room.
City or country, no matter, but I do need the Wifi.
I'm not even sure of the country to visit.
I was considering Valencia, Spain or Malta, but honestly have no idea.
Thanks for any tips & I will answer any question with honesty.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 4 Hotel in Vienna
- 5 Places of interest
- 6 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 7 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 8 Switzerland in November?
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 11 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 12 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 13 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 14 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 15 A Month stay in Southern France
- 16 vienna
- 17 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 18 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 19 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 20 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 21 Ireland travel passport question
- 22 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 23 Oxford England Accommodations
- 24 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 25 Croatia transportation question.