I have been feeling the need to get away, and the end of December is allowing me to take some time off. I've been looking at my options, and am considering either Slovenia/Croatia [Ljubljana / Bled / Zagreb / Dubrovnik] or Turkey [Istanbul / Ephesus / Troy]. I plan to be gone about 10-11 days [~12/24 - 1/4]. I realize these are radically different locations, but my main question is - what will be weather be like? I don't mind a little rain, and I don't mind a little snow, but combine either one with windy, and that's no good. I've done a couple of searches in the forum, but haven't really come up with any answers... so, has anyone been to either area in the same time frame? Is there one place you would suggest over another? And if neither, where might you want to go to? Thanks for your help!
December Location - Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 2 Itinerary Help!
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 5 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 6 One week in Venice - trips
- 7 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Scotland
- 10 9 days in turkey
- 11 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 12 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 13 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 19 Help us plan our itinerary......pleeeeeaaase
- 20 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 21 tour guides in rome
- 22 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 23 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 24 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 25 Day trip on the Rhine