I have been feeling the need to get away, and the end of December is allowing me to take some time off. I've been looking at my options, and am considering either Slovenia/Croatia [Ljubljana / Bled / Zagreb / Dubrovnik] or Turkey [Istanbul / Ephesus / Troy]. I plan to be gone about 10-11 days [~12/24 - 1/4]. I realize these are radically different locations, but my main question is - what will be weather be like? I don't mind a little rain, and I don't mind a little snow, but combine either one with windy, and that's no good. I've done a couple of searches in the forum, but haven't really come up with any answers... so, has anyone been to either area in the same time frame? Is there one place you would suggest over another? And if neither, where might you want to go to? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Spain
- 2 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 3 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 4 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 5 Is Sicily Safe?
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Meaning of BSB as type of German train/bus
- 8 Gardens & GTGs
- 9 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 10 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 11 Transportation Question Italy
- 12 Car rental help in Sicily
- 13 Need final tweaks on Greece trip and restaurant recs!
- 14 Stu Tower
- 15 Is Mittenwald a good base for outdoor activities, etc?
- 16 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 17 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 18 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 19 Madeira-anyone been recently?
- 20 Clean up spam
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Valencia, Spain
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 24 Help with basic itinerary
- 25 Parking in Girona