I have been feeling the need to get away, and the end of December is allowing me to take some time off. I've been looking at my options, and am considering either Slovenia/Croatia [Ljubljana / Bled / Zagreb / Dubrovnik] or Turkey [Istanbul / Ephesus / Troy]. I plan to be gone about 10-11 days [~12/24 - 1/4]. I realize these are radically different locations, but my main question is - what will be weather be like? I don't mind a little rain, and I don't mind a little snow, but combine either one with windy, and that's no good. I've done a couple of searches in the forum, but haven't really come up with any answers... so, has anyone been to either area in the same time frame? Is there one place you would suggest over another? And if neither, where might you want to go to? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 6 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 9 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 13 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 14 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 15 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 16 Train help for Prague
- 17 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 18 driving from prague to salzburg
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Swiss Travel Pass
- 21 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Germany train help!
- 24 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 25 dining on the 25th in Dublin