I have been feeling the need to get away, and the end of December is allowing me to take some time off. I've been looking at my options, and am considering either Slovenia/Croatia [Ljubljana / Bled / Zagreb / Dubrovnik] or Turkey [Istanbul / Ephesus / Troy]. I plan to be gone about 10-11 days [~12/24 - 1/4]. I realize these are radically different locations, but my main question is - what will be weather be like? I don't mind a little rain, and I don't mind a little snow, but combine either one with windy, and that's no good. I've done a couple of searches in the forum, but haven't really come up with any answers... so, has anyone been to either area in the same time frame? Is there one place you would suggest over another? And if neither, where might you want to go to? Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 3 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 4 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 7 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 8 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 11 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 14 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 15 Global Travel Warning...
- 16 What one thing in Paris?
- 17 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 18 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Beaches via Public Transportation
- 21 Turkey Gulet Cruises
- 22 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 23 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 24 6 days in Portugal in December
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris