I have been feeling the need to get away, and the end of December is allowing me to take some time off. I've been looking at my options, and am considering either Slovenia/Croatia [Ljubljana / Bled / Zagreb / Dubrovnik] or Turkey [Istanbul / Ephesus / Troy]. I plan to be gone about 10-11 days [~12/24 - 1/4]. I realize these are radically different locations, but my main question is - what will be weather be like? I don't mind a little rain, and I don't mind a little snow, but combine either one with windy, and that's no good. I've done a couple of searches in the forum, but haven't really come up with any answers... so, has anyone been to either area in the same time frame? Is there one place you would suggest over another? And if neither, where might you want to go to? Thanks for your help!
December Location - Help Needed
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?