I don't know if it's stupid to think of honeymoon in Europe in mid December but I've always wanted to honeymoon there.I'm currently exploring my options and am open to all suggestions. We just want to be wrapped up in our own little world, not interested in really visiting any monuments or so. Maybe some idyllic little village sort of setting with Christmas festivities in air at night.rest of time we would not mind spending indoors.any suggestions of such destinations and hotels in mid range budget(1000 Euro per person) with travel tips would be welcome.we want to go to one place for one week..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Denmark or Sweden?
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Amsterdam hotels
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 1 month in Europe
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money