I don't know if it's stupid to think of honeymoon in Europe in mid December but I've always wanted to honeymoon there.I'm currently exploring my options and am open to all suggestions. We just want to be wrapped up in our own little world, not interested in really visiting any monuments or so. Maybe some idyllic little village sort of setting with Christmas festivities in air at night.rest of time we would not mind spending indoors.any suggestions of such destinations and hotels in mid range budget(1000 Euro per person) with travel tips would be welcome.we want to go to one place for one week..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 2 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 3 Spanish Medical Providers
- 4 Christmas Day in Granada
- 5 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 6 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 7 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 8 Schengen Rule
- 9 Quizz !
- 10 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 11 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 Zurich to Milan trip
- 14 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 15 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 18 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 19 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 20 Pay attention to your watches !
- 21 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 22 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 23 Venice/Mestre
- 24 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 25 Italy Car Scam