I don't know if it's stupid to think of honeymoon in Europe in mid December but I've always wanted to honeymoon there.I'm currently exploring my options and am open to all suggestions. We just want to be wrapped up in our own little world, not interested in really visiting any monuments or so. Maybe some idyllic little village sort of setting with Christmas festivities in air at night.rest of time we would not mind spending indoors.any suggestions of such destinations and hotels in mid range budget(1000 Euro per person) with travel tips would be welcome.we want to go to one place for one week..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 5 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 6 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 11 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 12 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 13 Norwegian Air?
- 14 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 18 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 19 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 20 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 21 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?
- 22 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 23 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 24 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 25 Barcelona rental for two couples??