I don't know if it's stupid to think of honeymoon in Europe in mid December but I've always wanted to honeymoon there.I'm currently exploring my options and am open to all suggestions. We just want to be wrapped up in our own little world, not interested in really visiting any monuments or so. Maybe some idyllic little village sort of setting with Christmas festivities in air at night.rest of time we would not mind spending indoors.any suggestions of such destinations and hotels in mid range budget(1000 Euro per person) with travel tips would be welcome.we want to go to one place for one week..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 Spain and South of France
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Overnight at Heathrow
- 7 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 8 France, UK and Ireland
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Ronda Wine/biking
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 13 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 14 Andalucia itinerary help
- 15 Santorini lodging
- 16 Germany family road trip help!
- 17 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 18 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 19 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 20 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 21 Prague
- 22 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 23 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 24 9 days in London
- 25 Where to buy things outside of Munich