I have a trip planned to Spain in december and was looking for advice on visiting andalusia.
We plan to spend 2 nights in Granada and go from there Seville. We have about 5 days before we need to head to Madrid.
Where do you suggest I go in those 5 days? Does it make sense to a road trip from Seville to the white towns in the south and back up to Seville? Any particular places that are must-see?
I'll have two young kids (4 & 0.5) in tow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙썬카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆세븐럭카지노
- 2 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라도박
- 3 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼클락바카라
- 4 뉴베가스카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆세븐카지노
- 5 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 6 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 7 Best of Norway
- 8 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 9 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 10 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Train up the Jungfrau
- 13 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 14 Charming areas to explore in London
- 15 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 16 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 17 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 20 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 21 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 22 Barcelona plus Montserrat plus Costa Brava plus San Sebastian in 9 days?
- 23 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 24 Prague End of May
- 25 Scandinavia itinerary (with St. Petersburg) review please