I have a trip planned to Spain in december and was looking for advice on visiting andalusia.
We plan to spend 2 nights in Granada and go from there Seville. We have about 5 days before we need to head to Madrid.
Where do you suggest I go in those 5 days? Does it make sense to a road trip from Seville to the white towns in the south and back up to Seville? Any particular places that are must-see?
I'll have two young kids (4 & 0.5) in tow.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Read Info@>>>http://wellnessfeeds.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Camogli and surrounds
- 3 Are DSLR cameras allowed for Papal Audience
- 4 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 5 Route des Vins
- 6 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 7 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 8 Shorts in South of France?
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 11 Les Invalides Night Show
- 12 base for Andalucia
- 13 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 14 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 15 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 16 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
- 17 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 20 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 21 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 22 limousine services - milan - rome
- 23 Regarding Residence Permit
- 24 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 25 Homesaty